Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia > Nusajaya - Iskandar - Johor
Reload this Page >

Shortcut access roads from Leisure Farm to Educity/Sunways

Shortcut access roads from Leisure Farm to Educity/Sunways

Old Jan 4th 2017, 11:10 am
Just Joined

mitser is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shortcut access roads from Leisure Farm to Educity/Sunways

Hello,

I'm moving with my family to Malaysia tomorrow. We are looking at accommodation and where to live and like the look of Leisure Farm. However when looking on google maps it seems there is no easy route to drive from Leisure Farm to either Educity (where I will be working) or Sunways Iskandar (where my daughter will go to school).

Does anyone know of a shortcut which is not readily apparent on google maps or does anyone know if new link access roads are due to be built which would cut the journey times?

Thanks!
Old Jan 8th 2017, 6:02 pm
Just Joined

baiano27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shortcut access roads from Leisure Farm to Educity/Sunways

I am not sure when the roads will be improved to Leisure Farm but its been 'planned' for ages. I've heard with Sunway opening there is a good chance the roads will be put in place but this has been an ongoing saga for years.

Understand the attraction of Leisure Farm but may be better to consider East Ledang or Ledang Heights.
Old Jan 10th 2017, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

Scratcher has a reputation beyond reputeScratcher has a reputation beyond reputeScratcher has a reputation beyond reputeScratcher has a reputation beyond reputeScratcher has a reputation beyond reputeScratcher has a reputation beyond reputeScratcher has a reputation beyond reputeScratcher has a reputation beyond reputeScratcher has a reputation beyond reputeScratcher has a reputation beyond reputeScratcher has a reputation beyond repute

If it is possible, have a drive around the area. I find that Malaysians are quite found of taking the most direct route from A to B, either going the wrong way down a one way street, or making a cut through from one Taman to another.

Scratcher
Old Jan 10th 2017, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

geedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond repute

There is a shortcut from LF to the main highway going south to second link. And that's all.
There is no shortcut to Educity or Sunway by car. You have no choice but to go through Gelang Patah.
There was going to be an easy access road to LF but I've heard that's not going to happen.
In any event, the drive from LF to either of those places is pretty easy, and will be much less hassle than trying to get into S'pore!
Old Jan 22nd 2017, 12:32 am
Forum Regular

Harlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud of

They are building a proper short cut just before the factory heading toward Gelang Patah town centre. I'll try to get some dolly mixtures.