Recommendations for a property agent

Old Oct 30th 2013, 5:01 am
Just Joined

Nijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud of
Default Recommendations for a property agent

Hi folks,

Can anyone recommend (or warn me off!) property agents in the Nusajaya area? I had one recommendation but the email bounced back & though I saw a few old recommendations on some forums, I can't find any recent references to her anywhere.

Thanks!

Jessica
Old Nov 5th 2013, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recommendations for a property agent

Hi Jessica

One of my friends moved to Horizon Hills earlier this year. She was very impressed with her agent.

Alfred +60 16 773 8787

I don't have any experience of dealing with him myself though - but she was certainly impressed and found him very helpful.
Old Nov 25th 2013, 6:14 am
Just Joined

Nijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud of

Thanks, will give him a try! (sorry for the slow response, just back from holiday...)
Old Apr 26th 2014, 1:00 am
Just Joined

Lolamanola is an unknown quantity at this point

How was Alfred? I need a great agent that can find the perfect house
Old May 10th 2014, 10:20 am
Just Joined

jocelynkvs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lolamanola
How was Alfred? I need a great agent that can find the perfect house
Hi Lolamanola,

You may try James: +6016-761 2228 or 016-921 7968 if you are looking for condo at KSL. Horizon hill or Nusa Duta area.

watsapp him on your requirements see if he able to help out.
Old May 10th 2014, 1:30 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jocelyn and welcome to the forum. Are you living in Nusajaya?
Old May 10th 2014, 1:37 pm
Just Joined

jocelynkvs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Hi Jocelyn and welcome to the forum. Are you living in Nusajaya?
Hi yes, I am living in Nusa Duta