Leisure Farms - link-road to highway

Old Dec 2nd 2013, 1:23 am
Just Joined

Nijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud ofNijntje2518 has much to be proud of
Default Leisure Farms - link-road to highway

Hi folks,

Does anyone have any info about the road that should link Leisure Farms to the highway? We were told at the sales office that is should be ready in 2014, and it's definitely been started - just needs a bit of black-top!! Anyone have more details?

Thanks,

Jessica
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

geedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leisure Farms - link-road to highway

Yes, it's there.... we were told end 2013! I've never, ever seen anyone working on it.... the rain will have washed it away by the time they want to tarmac it!
Old Dec 5th 2013, 4:39 pm
Just Joined

wendywong is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by geedee
Yes, it's there.... we were told end 2013! I've never, ever seen anyone working on it.... the rain will have washed it away by the time they want to tarmac it!
It's confirmed to be ready in 2014 and that's why the price of the land surged by 50% in 2013. Are you considering the property there? I will be living there soon too.
Old Dec 6th 2013, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

geedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wendywong
It's confirmed to be ready in 2014 and that's why the price of the land surged by 50% in 2013. Are you considering the property there? I will be living there soon too.
Hi Wendy, no, I'm not considering buying a property here. A ) I can't afford it
B ) If I could afford it, I wouldn't buy here anyway. A million pounds for a 3 bed (badly built) semi here or a nice castle in Scotland.... Hhmmm, let me think on that!
Old Feb 1st 2014, 9:38 am
Eus
Just Joined

Eus is an unknown quantity at this point

Our agent said to expect another 4 to 5 years! We saw a beautiful house there and loved the estate but another 15 to 20 minutes without traffic is too much for us.
Old Feb 1st 2014, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Eus
Our agent said to expect another 4 to 5 years! We saw a beautiful house there and loved the estate but another 15 to 20 minutes without traffic is too much for us.
There's a shortcut for cars I call "Bocat Road".... left out of LF, go about 100 metres past second entrance, turn right (there's a bus stop there) and you'll be on the highway in a few minutes.

It is a bit bumpy, and there's no shortcut coming back (for cars.... there is one for bikes). Oh, and it's great for monkey spotting!!
Old Feb 1st 2014, 1:36 pm
Eus
Just Joined

Damn, now I find out. We just signed for a house in East Ledang, although we loved the LF house a lot more. Ah well that's the way it is.
Old Feb 1st 2014, 2:00 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

There's a shortcut for cars I call "Bocat Road"...
Old Feb 2nd 2014, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bakedbean
In honour of esteemed poster on here!

The one for Bikers is named, by me, "Markz Road"!
Old Feb 2nd 2014, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Bocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond repute

There's a shortcut for cars I call "Bocat Road"....
Ha ha ha!! I'm honoured
Old Feb 2nd 2014, 2:44 pm
Eus
Just Joined

I think I found it using Google Earth
Old Feb 2nd 2014, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond repute

Eus - welcome to East Ledang. When will you be moving in? Which phase are you moving to? We're in phase 2.
Old Feb 2nd 2014, 10:34 pm
Eus
Just Joined

Thanks Bocat, we will probably move in 15/16 Feb I hope. Keep your eye out for a Suz B-King roaming around . I believe it is phase 1 on the Ledang Heights side.
Old Apr 4th 2014, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hey, Bocat, they fixed your road! Haven't used it for a while because I've been using "Markz Road" to go and the long way to come back (warned off using shortcuts in the dark!!), but today I came back at 4 and used it to get home quick. The really bad bit under the bridge has had a brand new layer of tarmac put down! Lovely!
Old Apr 4th 2014, 4:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Woohoo! Maybe they could try the same now on the main roads!!