Writing my resignation - but what do i put??

Old Jun 10th 2005, 9:11 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Writing my resignation - but what do i put??

Originally Posted by Tass
Hi Sue !
What did I miss ? Are you on the way AT LAST ???? Tass.

hehe....I wish.......im just really fed up with a few things that have been going on lately and i need more flexibility in my hours so im signing up with nhs professionals and just doing that for the next 12 months (or as long as it takes me to accumulate 52 weeks at 20 hours+ a week!!)

shall update you next week on how i got on this weekend!!

wish me luck

sue
Old Jun 10th 2005, 9:22 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Writing my resignation - but what do i put??

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Hi Sue,

There's a website for everything:

http://www.i-resign.com/uk/letters/default.asp

Good luck!

Nichola

hi Nichola,
Thanks for that!!
i used the basic one - dear matron, as required by my contract of employment i hereby give you four week's notice of my intention to leave my postion as D grade Staff Nurse on K1. I wish both you and the ward, every good fortune and I would like to thank you for having me as part of your team.

....................I resisted the urge to add.......'and you can stick the damn place right up your fat f###ing arse' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sue
Old Jun 10th 2005, 11:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Writing my resignation - but what do i put??

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins

hi Nichola,
Thanks for that!!
i used the basic one - dear matron, as required by my contract of employment i hereby give you four week's notice of my intention to leave my postion as D grade Staff Nurse on K1. I wish both you and the ward, every good fortune and I would like to thank you for having me as part of your team.

....................I resisted the urge to add.......'and you can stick the damn place right up your fat f###ing arse' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sue

LMAO!!!!
Tass.x