wow that was easy...AHPRA!!!

Old Aug 15th 2011, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

suzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to behold
Default wow that was easy...AHPRA!!!

i got an email this morning form AHPRA in Brisbane saying my registration is approved and my in principle letter is oin the post

My documents arrived on 24th June and the NMC verification took ages and did not arrive till 15th July but I have not been asked for any further information or anything and it has taken in total only 6 weeks from them receiving my application and three weeks of that nothing was done because they were waiting for NMC

I'm over the moon
Old Aug 18th 2011, 9:18 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wow that was easy...AHPRA!!!

Originally Posted by suzanne7575
i got an email this morning form AHPRA in Brisbane saying my registration is approved and my in principle letter is oin the post

My documents arrived on 24th June and the NMC verification took ages and did not arrive till 15th July but I have not been asked for any further information or anything and it has taken in total only 6 weeks from them receiving my application and three weeks of that nothing was done because they were waiting for NMC

I'm over the moon
What visa did you need for the moon ??
Old Sep 8th 2011, 8:25 pm
aby
Just Joined

aby is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Suzanne,

wow im glad that you have found the registration process easy, that is reassuring! I am currently at the start of registering with AHPRA but im getting a bit confused with all of the supporting documentation that they appear to be asking for. Apparantly all documents have to be certified by a judge or solicitor in the UK? Also they seem to say that photocopys cannot be used?

What did you use as your supporting documentation? from what i can gather i need a passport, driving licence, NMC registration and my university certificates. is it correct that i need to get all of these copied and then certifed and then send in the post with my application? Also do i need to have had my working holiday visa approved befor i can register with AHPRA?

Many thanks for any light you may be able to shed!

Aby xxxx
Old Sep 22nd 2011, 9:17 am
Just Joined

midders08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Suzanne and Abby
I am a newly qualified midwife that has been offered a job in Townsville and am about to start the process of the AHPRA application. I was wondering how easy it is as I've heard that they are very frustrating. I have found a company in London called Notary for Nurses who will certify all my documentation according to the Oz way but how long do they take to process the application what sort of supporting evidence do I need etc any advice would be most welcome.
Suzanne are you a nurse in Townsville?
Old Sep 28th 2011, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

suzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by midders08
Hello Suzanne and Abby
I am a newly qualified midwife that has been offered a job in Townsville and am about to start the process of the AHPRA application. I was wondering how easy it is as I've heard that they are very frustrating. I have found a company in London called Notary for Nurses who will certify all my documentation according to the Oz way but how long do they take to process the application what sort of supporting evidence do I need etc any advice would be most welcome.
Suzanne are you a nurse in Townsville?
Hi Midders

I'm not in Townsville yet but am heading out that way as soon as i have the visa.

I didn't have any problems with AHPRA, i just followed the application form and guidelines and sent as much evidence as i could. My application arrived on June 24th and my biggest wait was for the verification to arrive from the NMC. AHPRA received this on 15th July and by 12th August I had my in principle letter from AHPRA. I was never asked for any additional documentation or anything.

I sent certified copies of my birth certificate, passport, marriage certificate. I sent all my GCSE, A level certificates plus a statutory declaration stating i was taught in English. I also sent my degree certificate, my ENB certificate (not sure you get those now) my intial entry certificate from the UKCC, plus my current NMC registration and NMC card. I also sent all my transcripts from my uni, which had a breakdown of all the hours both clinical and theory, i also sent a copy of the syllabus of the course. I got a statmeent of service from my SCN with a copy of my job description attached and a copy of my CV which had all my previous experience plus all study days clinical skills etc that i have done. It was a massive amount of stuff to get certified but must have been okay as i got through with no hassles at all

If only getting the visa proves to be so easy...lol
Old Oct 25th 2011, 1:32 pm
Just Joined

midders08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your help!AHPRA docs in the post within the week! Fingers crossed
Old Dec 21st 2011, 1:11 am
Just Joined

WannaOZI is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=suzanne7575;9645820]Hi Midders

I'm not in Townsville yet but am heading out that way as soon as i have the visa.

I didn't have any problems with AHPRA, i just followed the application form and guidelines and sent as much evidence as i could. My application arrived on June 24th and my biggest wait was for the verification to arrive from the NMC. AHPRA received this on 15th July and by 12th August I had my in principle letter from AHPRA. I was never asked for any additional documentation or anything.

I sent certified copies of my birth certificate, passport, marriage certificate. I sent all my GCSE, A level certificates plus a statutory declaration stating i was taught in English. I also sent my degree certificate, my ENB certificate (not sure you get those now) my intial entry certificate from the UKCC, plus my current NMC registration and NMC card. I also sent all my transcripts from my uni, which had a breakdown of all the hours both clinical and theory, i also sent a copy of the syllabus of the course. I got a statmeent of service from my SCN with a copy of my job description attached and a copy of my CV which had all my previous experience plus all study days clinical skills etc that i have done. It was a massive amount of stuff to get certified but must have been okay as i got through with no hassles at all

If only getting the visa proves to be so easy...lol[/QUO

Hi, Did you have to certify the syllabus copy?
WannaOZI
Old Dec 21st 2011, 7:04 am
Just Joined

molly.h is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!!! I got the same positive email today!
But it said in my letter that I have to go to an AHPRA office in person to present proof if identification??? Are they serious? I have to fly from Sweden and do that?
Have you or anybody else had this request?
Old Dec 21st 2011, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

mansawant is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by molly.h
Congratulations!!! I got the same positive email today!
But it said in my letter that I have to go to an AHPRA office in person to present proof if identification??? Are they serious? I have to fly from Sweden and do that?
Have you or anybody else had this request?
This is the standard reply. Please read the email once again as I think not just the identification proof but also with job offer.
Old Dec 28th 2011, 1:44 pm
Just Joined

Thanks. Do I have to go to Australia and present myself before I send in the visa application, or can I do that when I actually move to Australia (within 12 months)?
Happy new year everyone, hope next new year party is in Australia!!!

molly
Old Dec 28th 2011, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks. Do I have to go to Australia and present myself before I send in the visa application, or can I do that when I actually move to Australia (within 12 months)?
Happy new year everyone, hope next new year party is in Australia!!!

molly
No, you can send the visa application offshore as you are eligible to apply for visa with your eligibility email. However to complete the registration process you need to visit AHPRA office in person (within 12 months).

...Happy New Year.

Mansawant
Old Dec 28th 2011, 3:49 pm
Just Joined

Thank you!
Sorry for all the questions... So if I want to speed things up to be sure to get the visa as soon as possible, I´d better go asap to Australia to present myself and then send in all the paperwork for the visa application?
I guess they don´t process the application until all the paperwork is in. Or do they start before?

Molly
Old Dec 28th 2011, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you!
Sorry for all the questions... So if I want to speed things up to be sure to get the visa as soon as possible, I´d better go asap to Australia to present myself and then send in all the paperwork for the visa application?
I guess they don´t process the application until all the paperwork is in. Or do they start before?

Molly
I don't think your AHPRA registration will speed up your visa process. However if you have a job offer then it will speed up your AHPRA process. In your case you have already got it so my advice is apply for the job and so your employer will start the sponsorship process. If you are in a hurry then go on 457 visa which is temp (max 4 years visa) but is the quickest one.

Mansawant
Old Feb 1st 2012, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

Lanyu has a reputation beyond reputeLanyu has a reputation beyond reputeLanyu has a reputation beyond reputeLanyu has a reputation beyond reputeLanyu has a reputation beyond reputeLanyu has a reputation beyond reputeLanyu has a reputation beyond reputeLanyu has a reputation beyond reputeLanyu has a reputation beyond reputeLanyu has a reputation beyond reputeLanyu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzanne7575
I sent all my GCSE, A level certificates plus a statutory declaration stating i was taught in English.
Hi Suzanne
Just a quick couple of question did you take all the original certificates to the Notary/ Solicitors and they take the copies verify and then you signed the Statutory declaration in there presence?

And did you still have to take IELTS?

Thanks for your help
Old Feb 17th 2012, 10:35 am
Banned

kerriesait is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you!

Molly
Are you looking for Sponsorship?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.