Who's patiently waiting ??? (Part 2)

Old Aug 20th 2005, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of
Default Re: Who's patiently waiting ??? (Part 2)

Cheers for today Paul appreciated.

Ang[/QUOTE]

My pleasure
Old Aug 20th 2005, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

you can add me on there soon too!

verification sent to QLD and ANMC form NMC this week, so i'll let you know when we lodge our visa.

great idea thanks

debs
Old Aug 21st 2005, 7:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Thanks for the web page Gary! Fab idea.
Claire.
Old Aug 21st 2005, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paulb
Cheers for today Paul appreciated.

Ang
My pleasure [/QUOTE]

Do you two have a little secret you want to share?
Old Aug 21st 2005, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Robbo2
My pleasure

Do you two have a little secret you want to share?[/QUOTE]

If we shared it, then it wouldnt be a secret!!

Shall I tell them Ang??

Paul
Old Aug 21st 2005, 11:50 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Do you two have a little secret you want to share?
If we shared it, then it wouldnt be a secret!!

Shall I tell them Ang??

Paul [/QUOTE]

No you naughty boy..... its our secret!!

Didn't tell you that I had just got out of the shower

Ang

Last edited by Rich and Angie; Aug 21st 2005 at 11:56 am.
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Looks like you need to update the graph with Rich and Angies good news Gary!
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

This time next week Paul, you'll have yours too. I can feel it in my bones.
It's so exciting!
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Robbo2
This time next week Paul, you'll have yours too. I can feel it in my bones.
It's so exciting!

Oh I really really hope so. Then it will be your turn

Paul
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 2:08 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Paul and Clare

Even though I am on cloud 9 I still think about my mates still waiting....
Paul I am sure yours will be here soon, hang in there mate (have you heard anything from the reg 3 manager yet?
Clare, yours will be not long after if you work on around 17 weeks.

Cheers for the support you guys its been great.
Take care
Ang x
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 2:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hi Paul and Clare

Paul I am sure yours will be here soon, hang in there mate (have you heard anything from the reg 3 manager yet?

Take care
Ang x
Hi Ang

No reply from the reg 3 manager yet. It will be 17 weeks on Friday (26/08/05) since my application was received at DIMIA, so might mail or ring next week.

Paul
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 4:38 pm
Avoiding Plates

Gary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really nice

Updated !!

And......Wow, congratulations, Rich and Angie, great news.

Paul, it won't be long now for you. Sally and I shall cross all of our available appendages for you !
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

lian and jon is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

This thread seems like a great idea.
It certainly seems that some sort of logjam is now moving, perhaps clearing the July (pending) visas helped.

Anyway, here is another timeline to add.

I sent ANMC application on 23rd June and got positive skills back on 3rd July (Return of post).

Main application (Not preloaded) to ASPC (Skilled Independent 136) was sent through DHL on 12/08/2005 and arrived ASPC Adelaide 15/08/02005. We are now waiting for first response.

Cheers,

Lilian and Jon
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 8:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gary&Family
Updated !!

And......Wow, congratulations, Rich and Angie, great news.

Paul, it won't be long now for you. Sally and I shall cross all of our available appendages for you !

Very kind of you Gary, but I hope you dont do yourself a mischief
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hi Paul and Clare

Take care
Ang x

Thanks for your support too Ang. Just don't say Goodbye to BE just yet cause Paul and I still need you!
Hope you've had a good day celebrating!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.