Where have all the oldies gone?

Old Jun 27th 2007, 9:40 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where have all the oldies gone?

Originally Posted by paulb
Am I an oldie??
Originally Posted by Robbo2
Yes darling you are!!!
How's things?
How's the house build going? We move into ours next week!!!
Yep... I think we are all oldies on here now both physically and virtually, we've been about a bit and I even had my original alter ego of ad4ozz that's now long gone.

I'm a renovator not a builder, had my floors sanded does that count...
Old Jun 28th 2007, 10:14 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

im bloody old, in both respects.

had a great time in aus, we got back on wed 20th june and its been flippin hard settling back, i can tell you! even though aus was a holiday, and i know you get fed up when yuou get back to the uk, its been strangely unsettling.
we both kind of look at the uk with different eyes now ... dunno if its cos i turned 40 while we were over there, but i feel very different about the uk now (in that i dont want to be here).

just need some money, and we will be back
Old Jun 28th 2007, 10:44 pm

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
im bloody old, in both respects.

had a great time in aus, we got back on wed 20th june and its been flippin hard settling back, i can tell you! even though aus was a holiday, and i know you get fed up when yuou get back to the uk, its been strangely unsettling.
we both kind of look at the uk with different eyes now ... dunno if its cos i turned 40 while we were over there, but i feel very different about the uk now (in that i dont want to be here).

just need some money, and we will be back
You should have just stayed while you were here....
Old Aug 1st 2007, 4:13 am
Just Joined

Tracey B has much to be proud ofTracey B has much to be proud ofTracey B has much to be proud ofTracey B has much to be proud ofTracey B has much to be proud ofTracey B has much to be proud ofTracey B has much to be proud ofTracey B has much to be proud ofTracey B has much to be proud ofTracey B has much to be proud ofTracey B has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Haven't been on here a while since everything happened and I moved to oz!

Was just wondering what everyone is up to nowadays, as all the older members (not in age btw) seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth!

You know who you are....how are you all doing now....would be nice to catch up.

I know Annqld is still around, (like a bad smell) (Just joking Ann )

But what is everyone else doing now?

I am settled in Joondalup, North Perth with hubby and work in Joondalup Health Campus on a rehab ward. It is a lovely place, and everyone is so friendly. We are hoping to buy a house in the next six months and have been here 3 months now.

Hope you are all keeping well
Hi
I too work at JHC on the Mental Health Unit. We have been here just over a year now and bought a house in Quinns Rocks in August last year - just under 15 mins drive from work. However we have decided to relocate to Tasmania and are in the process of buying a house there. Our W.A house will be on the market in approx 6 weeks. P.M me if you think you may be interested.
Tracey B
Old Aug 1st 2007, 1:34 pm

Originally Posted by Tracey B
Hi
I too work at JHC on the Mental Health Unit. We have been here just over a year now and bought a house in Quinns Rocks in August last year - just under 15 mins drive from work. However we have decided to relocate to Tasmania and are in the process of buying a house there. Our W.A house will be on the market in approx 6 weeks. P.M me if you think you may be interested.
Tracey B
Has she hit money, she's building one as well.

Perth to Tasmania there's a climate change. Good luck.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:05 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tracey B
Hi
Tracey B
Thanks Tracey, but that was 7 months ago and we are now building a house.

Hope you manage to get it sold.

You can still PM me the details and I'll see if I can put the word around
Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:06 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

How's everyone doing by the way?
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 8:46 pm

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
How's everyone doing by the way?
Fine, fine...

G saw PaulB the other day and he's doing well all settled just waiting for his house to be built.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by annqldau
Fine, fine...

G saw PaulB the other day and he's doing well all settled just waiting for his house to be built.
Hello
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 9:25 am

Hello
LOL... you been leading a stray.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

LOL... you been leading a stray.
Off to New Zealand....byeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 11:57 am

Have a good time....
Old Aug 9th 2007, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

I've just got back from New Zealand Paul!!! It was great!! Tell me all about your trip when you return.
Claire.
Old Aug 10th 2007, 7:06 am

Originally Posted by Robbo2
I've just got back from New Zealand Paul!!! It was great!! Tell me all about your trip when you return.
Claire.
Not fair everyone going to NZ...
Old Aug 10th 2007, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Not fair everyone going to NZ...
Ann, if it's any consolation, it was cold!!!
How are you guys anyway?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.