Where have all the oldies gone?

Old Jan 6th 2007, 5:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of
Default Re: Where have all the oldies gone?

Im still here just not too often these days.

Its all going well for us in Melbourne, looking forward to building our own house this year.
Old Jan 6th 2007, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

carolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nice

Originally Posted by paulb
Im still here just not too often these days.

Its all going well for us in Melbourne, looking forward to building our own house this year.
Hi, didn't post often just when we needed some advice. Been here for 3 months now, Hubby working for the Emergency Response Team based at Rockingham and I start there in Feb on the Grad Programme.

Settling in well, living in Secret Habour, kids haven't yet been to school but am sure they will love it.

Carol
Old Jan 7th 2007, 12:39 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Hi there, I don't tend to get on here very often.
We have been in Adelaide for just over a year and are loving it.
We have bought a house, with a pool!!!, still renting our house out in the Uk with no probs so far.
daughter (15) is enjoying her school and social life, she has has a great bunch of friends.
hubbie has a job he enjoys and as for me....well.....within a few month I had been moved up to a senior nurse and in feb I start some clinical teaching at the Uni, my dream come true!!!!
We still have to pay the bills ect but it feels a lot better cos the sun shines a bit more often
hope everyone else has settled or in the process
best wishes to you all
jacqui
Old Jan 7th 2007, 3:32 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Iam still here.

Have lived in Adelaide for 14 months, Perth since May and love it here.
Been to Singapore & KL since we left the UK and would find it hard to go back, maybe to visit family but nothing else.
Just had my Parents here for 4 weeks, First visitors and it was great.

We have bought a 4x2 in Somerly so you will be neighbours soon.
I work 6/7 nights a fortnight at the Joondalup health campus, its OK it pays the bills, Having been in Management i kind of had the stress and T shirt so decided not to bother with more study or career paths, just enjoying what i do and love the stress free life.

Both Kids are settled really well, Eldest got grade A's on leaving School and starts College end of January, Daughter settled with some nice friends, both have part time jobs to support their music hobbies

Smile everyday as the Sunshine makes me a happier person, suspected i suffered from SAD in the UK.
Have made some great friends, they never replace the long frienships you had but as most of our friends lived all over the UK and abroad we kind of got use to not seeing them anyway.

Hope to meet more of you in Perth, for those still waiting, Good luck, all good things are worth waiting for
Hope you all have a happy 2007

Di
Old Jan 7th 2007, 9:25 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Am I an oldie?

G
Old Jan 8th 2007, 2:28 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Am I an oldie?

G
Read the following

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Was just wondering what everyone is up to nowadays, as all the older members (not in age btw) seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth!
Old Jan 9th 2007, 11:27 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Where have all the oldies gone?

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
I know Annqld is still around, (like a bad smell) (Just joking Ann )
CHEEKY GIT

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
im still here in the uk
KEEP TRYING YOU'LL DO IT

Originally Posted by Robbo2
A whole year? Our second Christmas in Aus! Time flies when you're having fun.
DOESN'T SEEM 2 MINS SINCE PAULS LEAVING BBQ

Originally Posted by Boopy
life is good now
WE CAN ALL COME TO NZ FOR OUR HOLS NOW

Originally Posted by paulb
looking forward to building our own house this year.
HAVE YOU NOT STARTED YET GETTING LIKE PETRACHELLI
Originally Posted by s/nurse
sun shines
TOO RIGHT...

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Iam still here.
WHERE'S YOUR HARE GONE???

Originally Posted by Grayling
Am I an oldie? G
THINK YOU ARE THE OLDEST...
Old Jan 9th 2007, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
CHEEKY GIT

KEEP TRYING YOU'LL DO IT

DOESN'T SEEM 2 MINS SINCE PAULS LEAVING BBQ

WE CAN ALL COME TO NZ FOR OUR HOLS NOW

HAVE YOU NOT STARTED YET GETTING LIKE PETRACHELLI
TOO RIGHT...

WHERE'S YOUR HARE GONE???

THINK YOU ARE THE OLDEST...
still here, post occasionally now as busy with work, kids, life etc Husband away for a few months so I've been left to my own devices (hence been on here at 11.15pm) XX
Old Jan 10th 2007, 8:24 am

Originally Posted by glittababe
still here, post occasionally now as busy with work, kids, life etc Husband away for a few months so I've been left to my own devices (hence been on here at 11.15pm) XX
It's sometimes nice to chill before bed.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

It's sometimes nice to chill before bed.
quite right, just don't get too involved with threads!
Old Jan 10th 2007, 11:40 am

Originally Posted by glittababe
quite right, just don't get too involved with threads!
I just go on the ones I want to and ignore the rest... .
Old Jan 14th 2007, 10:01 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

I just go on the ones I want to and ignore the rest... .

me too

i lurk more than i post now ...

i tend to just come on be to find out what eveyrones up to
Old Jan 16th 2007, 8:44 am

me too

If you are a lurker you should be a mod that's what they do... .
Old Jan 18th 2007, 1:58 am
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future
Question Re: Where have all the oldies gone?

out of curiosity do you know what happened to Hev's or Dotty, pommie B..
there was a welsh guy i think it was billy boy? or somthing. I know they are some of the old crowd.

me too

Old Jan 18th 2007, 5:34 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jeannie
out of curiosity do you know what happened to Hev's or Dotty, pommie B..
there was a welsh guy i think it was billy boy? or somthing. I know they are some of the old crowd.

hevs is still around, pb made a comeback briefly last year then disappeared, dunno what happened to dotty. wbb pops up every now and then .... but none of them are nurses so not relevant in here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.