Where have all the oldies gone?

Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:16 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where have all the oldies gone?

Originally Posted by Robbo2
And it gets worse.........if like me, you drive two cars: one being manual and one an automatic!!! I'll leave the rest to your imagination!
I don't have to imagine it I've done it when you whack your clutch foot on the brake instead of the non existent clutch whilst still having the other foot on the accelerator, it's a quick way to whip lash and a meeting with the windscreen...
Old Sep 17th 2007, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by annqldau
I don't have to imagine it I've done it when you whack your clutch foot on the brake instead of the non existent clutch whilst still having the other foot on the accelerator, it's a quick way to whip lash and a meeting with the windscreen...
PMSL
You got it!!!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robbo2
ok, so maybe it's not as cold as the UK, but I was waking to frosts every morning whilst in Christchurch and I haven't seen one of them since I left the UK almost 2 years ago, so it was cold by my standards!!
I loved all the places we went to: Auckland, Rotorua, (although a bit smelly!)Nelson and Hanmer. Didn't get any further South than Christchurch as had to come home.

Apparently the smell in Rotorua is piped in for the tourists.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:23 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

I still do the wipers thing 2 years later so there's no hope on that subject.
I don't as it's years since I drove a car in UK, and now the car I am learning in here doesn't get me, as I can't remember any different
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:26 am

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
i could do with a good holiday to clear my head ... ooops, forgot just had one!

well, since my last post our visa journey has gone t##s up yet again!!!!
with the changes coming in on 1st sept, my oh has to sit an ielts test to get the 25 points we need to pass the points test. unfortunately hes not the academic type and doesnt feel confident he would pass it so its back to square one.

we are debating going on a temp visa with me getting a job through an agency so we can be out there next summer then applying for pr once i satisfy the specific work exp rule so, im starting back at work as near to full time as i can, and it looks like it will be another year before we can apply now seeing as i havent been working regularly for the last couple of years

jeeeez, if we ever get a visa it will be a bluddy miracle!!

sue x
You won't be beaten. Good on you.

You will get the visa, and will be having your next summer in Oz! I can feel it in me waters
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:16 pm

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu

You will get the visa, and will be having your next summer in Oz! I can feel it in me waters
Too much information.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 1:58 pm

Too much information.
Not as much as your avatar gives
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:09 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

thanks
Old Oct 6th 2007, 4:35 pm
Avoiding Plates

Gary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really nice

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
jeeeez, if we ever get a visa it will be a bluddy miracle!!
sue x
With nearly 7000 posts on here, they ought to give you a visa for showing commitment to the cause.

Keep trying, you'll get it eventually.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 12:57 pm

Not as much as your avatar gives
Don't know how you dare when you're flaunting a 3 eyed pussy...
Old Oct 8th 2007, 3:01 pm

Don't know how you dare when you're flaunting a 3 eyed pussy...
Yes but it's a tame pussy
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:30 pm

Yes but it's a tame pussy
Glad to here it, so's my bottle.
Old Oct 9th 2007, 5:18 am

Glad to here it, so's my bottle.
Doesn't look it to me. Looks a bit vicious....It spits at you!
Old Oct 9th 2007, 7:49 am

Cool Re: Where have all the oldies gone?

Doesn't look it to me. Looks a bit vicious....It spits at you!
It's a bit premature at times don't you think???
Old Oct 9th 2007, 2:45 pm

It's a bit premature at times don't you think???
I've never known anything like it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.