Whats everyone up to??

Old Oct 8th 2005, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of
Default Re: Whats everyone up to??

So whats everyone up to?

Im off to Leeds today, my leaving do from the cricket club.

Gonna watch the match, have some , then have some more. Might have a bit more after that, then maybe a bit before going for a ruby....and you have to have with your ruby!!!!

Staying in a hotel then drive home tomorrow.

The wifes going out too....how dare she
Old Oct 8th 2005, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Hi there,
going into town with my daughter to by her a pressie, just cos shes been really good. Then going next door to watch the footie and have loads of and a curry.
Enjoy your leaving do Paul
jacqui
Old Oct 15th 2005, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Still no news from anyone??

Mandi248s turn this week I reckon....fingers crossed for you all
Old Oct 15th 2005, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paulb

Going to watch Coventry City play this afternoon with hubby and daughter...wanted to see their new stadium before we leave for Oz
I sent original of my ANMC determination on the 5th as requested e-mailed CO and she said that she did'nt need a 1022 if circumstances had'nt changed (they have'nt)
So now we wait for news again, I just wait for those in front of me to get theirs then I know we are getting nearer, but saying that who knows who could be next there does'nt seem to be any real order
Hope you plans are going well
jacqui
Old Oct 15th 2005, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by s/nurse
Going to watch Coventry City play this afternoon with hubby and daughter...wanted to see their new stadium before we leave for Oz
I sent original of my ANMC determination on the 5th as requested e-mailed CO and she said that she did'nt need a 1022 if circumstances had'nt changed (they have'nt)
So now we wait for news again, I just wait for those in front of me to get theirs then I know we are getting nearer, but saying that who knows who could be next there does'nt seem to be any real order
Hope you plans are going well
jacqui
Coventry City......who are they?
Old Oct 15th 2005, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Coventry City......who are they?
Now now Paul please be nice , apparrently we play QPR this afternoon don't rate our chances but this will be our last visit before we go!!!!!!!
jacqui
Old Oct 15th 2005, 12:59 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Paul really hope so, although they haven't requested the form 1022 yet. I have already done 1 and it's with our agent ready to go.

A little disappointed today, it's my birthday and I haven't been mentioned on the forum index and I'm a premium member aswell!
Old Oct 15th 2005, 1:35 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandi248
Thanks Paul really hope so, although they haven't requested the form 1022 yet. I have already done 1 and it's with our agent ready to go.

A little disappointed today, it's my birthday and I haven't been mentioned on the forum index and I'm a premium member aswell!

Happy birthday Mandi

Karma on it's way.

G
Old Oct 15th 2005, 1:37 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Grayling
Happy birthday Mandi

Karma on it's way.

G
Thanks G feeling better already
Old Oct 15th 2005, 2:40 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandi248

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDI!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you are having a good birthday - wouldn't it be great if you could get a late birthday pressie visa this week!!!!!?????

Lynn x
Old Oct 15th 2005, 2:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear mandy happy birthday to you

have a good one, lots of and a letter from the postman very soon eh mand.

debbie x
Old Oct 15th 2005, 4:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

So sorry Mandi....you should have said earlier

Hope you're having a lovely36th birthday

Best wishes from us all
Old Oct 15th 2005, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Happy Birthday Mandi, hope you had a good day
jacqui
Old Oct 15th 2005, 9:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paul, we actually played Crystal Palace, i knew it was something royal!!!! and we lost 4-1 tragic
jacqui
Old Oct 15th 2005, 9:24 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAND - SORRY been working just got back!!!

HOPE YOU HAVE HAD A GOOD ONE!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.