Whats everyone up to??

Old Jul 15th 2005, 6:37 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats everyone up to??

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Don't despair Ang!
Lynn didn't get to find out who her case officer was: because she had front loaded everything, they didn't need to request anything, so they just gave her the visa. Hang in there girl, you'll be fine.
Cheers Claire

Its just that with the chain on the house falling through we kinda thought it might have been a 'sign' that we shouldn't be going. But then we thought well what the hell.....

Our buyers have a viewing at 11.30 tomorrow so get on your prayer mat for us won't you and keep everything crossed.

It would be great if we could all get them at the same time.... a major Piss Up!..

Ang
Old Jul 15th 2005, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Cheers Claire

Its just that with the chain on the house falling through we kinda thought it might have been a 'sign' that we shouldn't be going. But then we thought well what the hell.....

Our buyers have a viewing at 11.30 tomorrow so get on your prayer mat for us won't you and keep everything crossed.

It would be great if we could all get them at the same time.... a major Piss Up!..

Ang

your buyers? These the original ones who lost their buyer, or new ones?
Old Jul 16th 2005, 8:26 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

your buyers? These the original ones who lost their buyer, or new ones?
No original ones. They are in the first time buyers bracket so have a better chance of selling than us

Ang
Old Jul 17th 2005, 5:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Not doing much today...its too bloody hot. Also quite stiff from cricketing exploits yeasterday

Really humid up here in the North East.

Had a fire in the street this morning, someones garden shed, which then spread to the fence and the car on the drive. Quite spectacular really, no one hurt, but a lot of damage. A friend lives in the house next door to that one, and his garage and car are damaged too. :scared:

Went to the park with the kids after lunch, which was nice.

Gonna have a bath, get the kids to bed, coz they're relly twisty and tired, then me and the wife are having a chinese.

What an exciting life we lead!!!!
Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paulb
Not doing much today...its too bloody hot. Also quite stiff from cricketing exploits yeasterday

Really humid up here in the North East.

Had a fire in the street this morning, someones garden shed, which then spread to the fence and the car on the drive. Quite spectacular really, no one hurt, but a lot of damage. A friend lives in the house next door to that one, and his garage and car are damaged too. :scared:

Went to the park with the kids after lunch, which was nice.

Gonna have a bath, get the kids to bed, coz they're relly twisty and tired, then me and the wife are having a chinese.

What an exciting life we lead!!!!

Sounds lovely Paul, and in the meantime, you continue to wait
Old Jul 17th 2005, 9:35 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Sounds lovely Paul, and in the meantime, you continue to wait
and wait......
come on DIMIA we are all soooooo tired of waiting. Please
Old Jul 21st 2005, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Got an e mail from AD4OZZ this morning. They arrived safely in Brisbane, waiting now for the flight to Cairns. As you can imagine she says everything is beaut, everyone says g'day, and shes met Kylie (lookalike me thinks).
Says the flight wasnt too bad, mentioned something about free red wine and sleep

Meanwhile.....we still wait....and wait....and wait

Paul
Old Jul 21st 2005, 8:51 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Got an e mail from AD4OZZ this morning. They arrived safely in Brisbane, waiting now for the flight to Cairns. As you can imagine she says everything is beaut, everyone says g'day, and shes met Kylie (lookalike me thinks).
Says the flight wasnt too bad, mentioned something about free red wine and sleep

Meanwhile.....we still wait....and wait....and wait

Paul
I got it too! Hope she lets us know how everything is soon! Best thing you can do on flight is and then when you get there

Lynn xxx
Old Aug 6th 2005, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Another weekend, another cricket match for me, followed by another or ten

My boss is off work for the next 2 weeks so Im acting manager. No extra money, more work and still have my caseload to see too. I've never been so happy

Paul
Old Aug 6th 2005, 1:06 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Another weekend, another cricket match for me, followed by another or ten

My boss is off work for the next 2 weeks so Im acting manager. No extra money, more work and still have my caseload to see too. I've never been so happy

Paul

what joy for you!! lets hope the next 2 wks are problem free for you............

well this weekend im not very well!!! for a few days i have been feeling down, sicky and with a headache i cant shift - im really fed up with it!! this has gone on since wednesday but today is the worst.........

iv also got a bad neck which is not well timed - we have had our new 12ft trampoline delivered and erected and i cant go on it!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for the moan!!! - going to have a sleep now , may wake up better!! lynn if you read this have a good night tonight!!...............

amanda
just dug the ibuprofen gel out to see if that helps my neck............
Old Aug 6th 2005, 1:30 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by amanda76
what joy for you!! lets hope the next 2 wks are problem free for you............

well this weekend im not very well!!! for a few days i have been feeling down, sicky and with a headache i cant shift - im really fed up with it!! this has gone on since wednesday but today is the worst.........

iv also got a bad neck which is not well timed - we have had our new 12ft trampoline delivered and erected and i cant go on it!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for the moan!!! - going to have a sleep now , may wake up better!! lynn if you read this have a good night tonight!!...............

amanda
Poor you Amanda - I think you should put your feet up tonight and do nothing - let your hubbie put the girls to bed. Sound like you are getting the flu or a virus - lie down and let your body rest for a while.

Hope you are feeling better soon,
Lynn xxx
Old Aug 6th 2005, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by amanda76

amanda

Nothing to do with all that wine is it Amanda?
Hope you're feeling on top form again soon.
Claire. x
Old Sep 18th 2005, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

So whats everyone up to while we continue to wait?

I spent hours yesterday checking flights and hotels for late October / early November, hoping that we get the visa in the next 2-3 weeks. We plan on flying to heathrow, stay overnight , then fly out the next day. Wish I could go ahead and book, but must be patient

Got the usual Sunday morning hangover. Going out for lunch with kids and my parents. Then after that I might wah the car. Its a beautiful warm sunny day here in the North East. Then its backto work tomorrow

Paul
Old Sep 18th 2005, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

So whats everyone up to while we continue to wait?

I spent hours yesterday checking flights and hotels for late October / early November, hoping that we get the visa in the next 2-3 weeks. We plan on flying to heathrow, stay overnight , then fly out the next day. Wish I could go ahead and book, but must be patient

Got the usual Sunday morning hangover. Going out for lunch with kids and my parents. Then after that I might wah the car. Its a beautiful warm sunny day here in the North East. Then its backto work tomorrow

Paul
Just playing with my new laptop this morning Paul. Have bought it in preparation for moving: PSS are due to come and pack our stuff in 3 and a half weeks and I couldn't bear to be without a computer!
Still no news here from DIMIA, but have taken your advice and will post verified copies of full birth certs tomorrow. Do you think I should send form 1022 as well, or might it look a bit presumptious?
Enjoy your lunch out. Got my Mum, Nan and Bro here for lunch today.
Chat soon.
Claire.
Old Sep 18th 2005, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to everyone waiting to start their new life.
It's Sunday night in NZ and I'm getting a little tipsy !!!

Gill

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.