Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Nurses, Doctors, and other Medical/Healthcare occupations
Reload this Page >

What is the accepted way to attach supporting documents for AHPRA and ANMAC?

What is the accepted way to attach supporting documents for AHPRA and ANMAC?

Old Feb 21st 2017, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

CatLady1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What is the accepted way to attach supporting documents for AHPRA and ANMAC?

I have noticed on AHPRA that it says do not use staples. I just wondered how then I should attach all my supporting documents to my application for both AHPRA and ANMAC?

Also some of my documents although all on A4 are several pages and I want to make clear they run together. Is it OK to label them page 1 and 2? I cannot staple them I guess as says no staples.

Hope someone who has done all this can advise!

Cheers.
Old Feb 21st 2017, 9:44 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is the accepted way to attach supporting documents for AHPRA and ANMAC?

Originally Posted by CatLady1234
I have noticed on AHPRA that it says do not use staples. I just wondered how then I should attach all my supporting documents to my application for both AHPRA and ANMAC?

Also some of my documents although all on A4 are several pages and I want to make clear they run together. Is it OK to label them page 1 and 2? I cannot staple them I guess as says no staples.

Hope someone who has done all this can advise!

Cheers.
I'd suggest doing a covering index page for your docs, and leaving them loose. You can label consecutive pages 1, 2 etc if you want to. Best of luck with your application.
Old Feb 27th 2017, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

steven9818 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What is the accepted way to attach supporting documents for AHPRA and ANMAC?

I think I used paperclips. I also sent them by DHL (£38) as many on this forum say not to trust royal mail!