We are here at last

Old Jan 29th 2005, 2:59 am

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough
Default Re: We are here at last

Originally Posted by sme
Hi Nikki
good to see you made to the other side. Hope that the house sale comes thru' soon.
We finally got our application in and the money was taken from my account 20/01/05. So no going back now
Good luck on the job front - though you may not want too much for a while.
Gillian
Thanks Gillian

What areas are you looking at???

Its always nice when that application is in another step nearer!

Nikki x
Old Jan 29th 2005, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

RAG62 will become famous soon enoughRAG62 will become famous soon enough

Hi Mary

Sorry to hear you have not been well. Hope you are in fine fettle now.

We have switched from Adelaide to Brisbane & would love to hear how you get on next month. Keep me posted. We aim to Aus the same time as you - awaiting the request for medicals.
I am flying out the end of March for a reccy trip. Good luck with yours.
Richard
Old Jan 29th 2005, 9:54 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikkers
Thanks Gillian

What areas are you looking at???

Its always nice when that application is in another step nearer!

Nikki x
Hi Nikki
We are hoping to go to Perth (she says crossing everything).
It was good to meet you at the Hertford Xmas Lunch - on New Years Eve my daughter mentioned that you and Graham would be spending it in Australia now, she also muttered something about lucky things
Gillian x
Old Jan 29th 2005, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Hi Nikki, I have just started 1 year conversion (fast tracking it at uni) so all bein gwell we will get to OZ sometime early 2006 seems a long way off but patience is the name of the game really glad you and the family are doing good keep us all posted love ireland
Old Jan 29th 2005, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Hi Mary it seems a long time since I have seen a post from you sorry you were unwell keep smiling girl best wishes love ireland
Old Jan 30th 2005, 4:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: We are here at last

Today is a sunny not a cloud in the sky day again!

TYPICAL !!! We drive for 14 hours overnight to get a week of rain on the "sunshine state ".LOL !!!! All Australia day celebrations were cancelled because of the rain and every other ride at movieworld was temporarily closed !
It was nice to get back to Sydney for the intense heat and sun !!!!
However , the run through was well worth it just to meet you and yours Nikki. After a year of virtual friendship it was great to finally put faces to names. Thanks again for a great day AND saving my leg !! Anyone reading this MUST remember to pack ANTHISAN CREAM because you can't buy it here and It is a must !! John swears he can still see the fang marks !! I'm just glad it was me that sat on that side of the chair and not Matthew !!! :scared:

Its very exciting going to visit new places and exploring there seems more things to do mostly because the weather is so much better.I certainly am very happy here at the moment and feel all the hard work to get here was worth it!

DITTO !!!!
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: We are here at last

Sorry Nikki !! Seemed to have killed your thread !!
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 9:20 pm

Originally Posted by Tass
Sorry Nikki !! Seemed to have killed your thread !!

I'll let you off

We will post some piccies later we are just sorting them out on a web page so people can view them.

Nikki x
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 11:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

ecando will become famous soon enoughecando will become famous soon enough

I'll let you off

We will post some piccies later we are just sorting them out on a web page so people can view them.

Nikki x
Web stuff ... without consulting me? I'm hurt! Just 'cause I won't moor my new boat on your pontoon ....
Old Feb 4th 2005, 9:32 am

Originally Posted by ecando
Web stuff ... without consulting me? I'm hurt! Just 'cause I won't moor my new boat on your pontoon ....

We asked you how to post the piccies tonight Cor have you bought that orange boat on the strength of your new job?????

Hope you don't forget your new tool kit ( might come in handy) at your new job

Nikki x
Old Feb 5th 2005, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

kerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nice

Hi Nicki, we hope to move July. We have never been to Oz before and have gone the whole hog-selling house, contents everything to move. I have registered with Geneva nursing agency but the waiting is killing us!
How are the kids coping with the change and what work are you doing? People think we are totally mad but can't stand this British rain any longer.......
kerry
Old Feb 5th 2005, 11:21 pm

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Originally Posted by kerryinuk
Hi Nicki, we hope to move July. We have never been to Oz before and have gone the whole hog-selling house, contents everything to move. I have registered with Geneva nursing agency but the waiting is killing us!
How are the kids coping with the change and what work are you doing? People think we are totally mad but can't stand this British rain any longer.......
kerry
hi, kerry my wife was with Geneva, and her agent, Helen was brilliant. I'll tell her to post here tomorrow

Best of luck with the move, where you going?

Carl
Old Feb 6th 2005, 8:27 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fireeater
hi, kerry my wife was with Geneva, and her agent, Helen was brilliant. I'll tell her to post here tomorrow

Best of luck with the move, where you going?

Carl
Hi kerry, I was with Affinity Nursing Recruitment. Agent was called Helen, and was/is brilliant.
PM me if you want any help/info.
Cas
Old Feb 6th 2005, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

We asked you how to post the piccies tonight Cor have you bought that orange boat on the strength of your new job?????

Hope you don't forget your new tool kit ( might come in handy) at your new job

Nikki x
it's too big to be orange!

Seen IT today though down Redland Bay .... perfect .... on a trailer, with berths, a sun shade .... TWO engines .... everything Graham wants me to get!
Old Feb 6th 2005, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Hi kerry, I was with Affinity Nursing Recruitment. Agent was called Helen, and was/is brilliant.
PM me if you want any help/info.
Cas
how's 'sunny' Melbourne!
Are you dry yet!?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.