visa

Old Nov 20th 2004, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

ecando will become famous soon enoughecando will become famous soon enough
Default Re: visa

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Ok I will just stick it all in a big envelope nice and simply!!! Not even a paperclip!?!?!?

Lynn
A PAPERCLIP!!!!!???

THAT'S WORSE THAN A POLY POCKET!!!!!!!

Old Nov 20th 2004, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ecando
thanks ... and for some reason I am now subscribed! but up!

Just back from the neighbours ...

well done mate, your very lucky. can we all squeeze into your suitcases? pleeeese!
Old Nov 20th 2004, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jimtrish
well done mate, your very lucky. can we all squeeze into your suitcases? pleeeese!
Thanks ...
But you'll be pleased to know, that luck has nothing to do with it!

It won't be long and you'll be over too ...

Suitcases??? ... yep, so long as you don't mind being worn out around 'sunny' Melbourne!

What's your timeline?
Old Nov 20th 2004, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks ...
But you'll be pleased to know, that luck has nothing to do with it!

It won't be long and you'll be over too ...

Suitcases??? ... yep, so long as you don't mind being worn out around 'sunny' Melbourne!

What's your timeline?
no probs, will practice my folding up of my body party trick! ha ha
timeline? well, ive got the job in townsville but gotta finish my conversion course to rgn status, this ends with an exam on march 16th, get results april 8th, so as im going on rsms visa will hopefully be over in QLD by end august.
ages away yet!
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

neil&momo is on a distinguished road

Congrats Jez,
Time to celebrate, when do you go? How exciting.
Sorry only just read this thread been off line for a few weeks. Mum died so not felt much in the mood to sort out visa, etc.!
We've had medicals 20th October, just waitin Oz police checks to come back then we can send off. Deadline was 18th November to get things back but e-mailed case officer to explain, no reply so just hoping they are ok with it.
Good Luck in all your travels, etc. Keep us all posted when you get there.
Take Care Marie
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 10:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by neil&momo
Congrats Jez,
Time to celebrate, when do you go? How exciting.
Sorry only just read this thread been off line for a few weeks. Mum died so not felt much in the mood to sort out visa, etc.!
We've had medicals 20th October, just waitin Oz police checks to come back then we can send off. Deadline was 18th November to get things back but e-mailed case officer to explain, no reply so just hoping they are ok with it.
Good Luck in all your travels, etc. Keep us all posted when you get there.
Take Care Marie
Hi Marie ... I'm SO very sorry for your loss ....

We leave next Tuesday for France for a week, then on to melbourne on the 7th ... so my last postings for a while will be tomorrow!

It's exciting ... but :scared: too!

Jez
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

hi jez,

just wanted to wish you all well with your travels etc, have a good time in france and make sure you keep us all posted as to how life spans out for you all. Make sure you look after cas when she comes over in Jan!
take care all,

Trish
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

hi jez,

just wanted to wish you all well with your travels etc, have a good time in france and make sure you keep us all posted as to how life spans out for you all. Make sure you look after cas when she comes over in Jan!
take care all,

Trish
Hi Trish!
THANKS!

I'll try and get online whist in France, but can't promise much ...

Where we're staying for two weeks in Melbourne has ADSL connections in the rooms, so on the way from the airport, we'll spin into the Oz equivilent of Currys and get myself a nice laptop!

So should be able to get back online asap ...

Will certainly let everyone know how it goes .... it's the least I can do after all the help and support we've received ... The rollercoaster journey is better when you have friends along for the ride ... even if we've never all met. There's a great camaraderie on this forum ... especially the Nurses forum. I know I'm only an honourary member (being married to one gets me in the club - oh and the country! LOL), but it's been a great place to meet new friends ....

Jez
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Trish!
THANKS!

I'll try and get online whist in France, but can't promise much ...

Where we're staying for two weeks in Melbourne has ADSL connections in the rooms, so on the way from the airport, we'll spin into the Oz equivilent of Currys and get myself a nice laptop!

So should be able to get back online asap ...

Will certainly let everyone know how it goes .... it's the least I can do after all the help and support we've received ... The rollercoaster journey is better when you have friends along for the ride ... even if we've never all met. There's a great camaraderie on this forum ... especially the Nurses forum. I know I'm only an honourary member (being married to one gets me in the club - oh and the country! LOL), but it's been a great place to meet new friends ....

Jez
yep i know what you mean, even when ive chatted on the phone to some of the peeps ive met here, its as though weve always known each other...very weird...and yet ace!
hope you have a safe journey out, how long you staying france?
how long has your wife got until she has to start work?
wish it was next year now! got sent some pics of townsville today and just want to be there now!
take care mate

Trish
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thumbs up Re: visa

yep i know what you mean, even when ive chatted on the phone to some of the peeps ive met here, its as though weve always known each other...very weird...and yet ace!
hope you have a safe journey out, how long you staying france?
how long has your wife got until she has to start work?
wish it was next year now! got sent some pics of townsville today and just want to be there now!
take care mate

Trish
Thursday - cat to Golden Arrow Shippers
Friday - Removers for the boxes, last few sticks of stuff not going being tipped
Saturday/Sunday - off to Weston-s-Mare to see friends and Laura's family
Monday - hand over house and car keys, then go to family in Wales
Tuesday - Off to Gatwick in a limo! Fly our to Toulouse for a week with our best mates
Following Tuesday - back to Gatwick and fly out to Dubai then Oz!

Get to Melbourne 06:30 on the 9th Dec and Laura starts on the 17th Jan, so we've got a nice time off together ...

Jez
x
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 3:20 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

hi jez,

take care all,

Trish
Oh, how sweet of you Trish....................or do you think I NEED looking after!!!
Speak to you early next week.
Cas
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 3:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Oh, how sweet of you Trish....................or do you think I NEED looking after!!!
Speak to you early next week.
Cas
post 666 for you! Looks like WE need looking after! LOL
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 3:26 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

post 666 for you! Looks like WE need looking after! LOL
You know me so well !! - the only way for you to be safe is if you send me some karma !(I need a new blue box please)
Especially as you insulted me on other thread!!

Cas
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 3:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

You know me so well !! - the only way for you to be safe is if you send me some karma !(I need a new blue box please)

Cas
I did notice you have more karma than me ... which does answer the age-old question of whether this is a fair world or not!

... oh that wasn't an insult ...... (Only joking!)
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 3:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cas
hello you,

how do you get those blue boxes then, i seem to be seriously lacking! and yep, its always nice to have a mate to look out for you!
cas, you will have to send me your email, ive got some lush pics of townsville to show you, just want to show someone!! and i know you will like them.
chat to you next week,

Trish
xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.