UK Nurse/Health Visitor to Republic of Ireland

Old Dec 28th 2022, 8:52 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 3
SMac84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK Nurse/Health Visitor to Republic of Ireland

I'm a UK trained RN (adult) and HV with a UK and Irish passport. I'm wanting to register with NMBI. I'm confused on whether I am G1 or G3 for registration purposes. Also, do NMBI require references from every employer I have ever worked with? Some of my employers no longer exist so I'm going to have a few gaps.

SMac84 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.