U.K./US Dual citizenship-nurse

Old Jan 3rd 2022, 2:50 pm
Just Joined

Surrey72 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default U.K./US Dual citizenship-nurse

Hi everyone

I lived Stateside for 20yrs from the age of 21. I moved back to the U.K. back in Nov 2012. My paramedic degree didn’t transfer over so for different reasons I did a BSc in Adukt nursing.
I am now looking to make a decision about whether or not to return to the States to offer my daughter a better quality of life than I can provide her here-I am a lone parent.
I have started the process with CGFNS and their CES verification.
Is there anyone out there who can give me any pointers for this process?
TIA
Old Jan 6th 2022, 6:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: U.K./US Dual citizenship-nurse

You would be better posting this in the US forum OR have you looked at the earlier posts in this forum regarding a UK nurse moving to the US?