U.K. Neonatal nurse looking to move to nz

Old Apr 22nd 2016, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

inkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default U.K. Neonatal nurse looking to move to nz

Hi everybody

Any advice on how uk and nz nursing differs (wages etc)

Are there any neonatal nurses that have made the move about trying to look at where in the country I should head and any job specifics I need to read up on

Cheers
Old Apr 27th 2016, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: U.K. Neonatal nurse looking to move to nz

Check out the Nursing Council of New Zealand website first, to see if you are eligible to apply for registration.

Another good site is the New Zealand Nurses Organization (NZNO) website. This is the main nursing union. There is a collective agreement covering salaries if you work for a District Health Board and salary as an RN is linked to how long you have been qualified for.

Main children's hospital is Starship in Auckland. Remember NZ only has 4 million people, so it's much harder to find work in certain specialties.

Good luck

Gill
Old Apr 27th 2016, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

inkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: U.K. Neonatal nurse looking to move to nz

Thank you I have out in for my registration. I'm actually looking at wellington or Waikato as hear they are very nice level 3 units