Transcript of training help!

Old Feb 6th 2009, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

cheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nice
Default Re: Transcript of training help!

Originally Posted by 2coxys
Hi

Yehay! after much stress I have finally got my transcript! It wasn't exactly what I was expecting but Im hoping it'll be ok! I fell into the trap of calmly thinking that I already had my transcript but the one I was given that detailed my marks/modules wasn't detailed enough, now they have given me a break down of my hours in theroy/pratice and say that both together makes up my transcript I hope they are right! They have told me that it will cost £37 but have given me the transcript and not asked for it yet........
Hi,
Glad you managed to get it in the end . You can relax a bit now. Good luck with your new job in WA

Mark
Old Feb 25th 2009, 9:54 pm
Just Joined

2coxys will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Transcript of training help!

Originally Posted by cheshiremark
Hi,
Glad you managed to get it in the end . You can relax a bit now. Good luck with your new job in WA

Mark
Hi
Just wanted to say thanks for everyones help I finaly got my WA reg today yehay!!
took abit more getting there tho I didn't relise you get charged twice; 220 for the application and then 120 just before its granted so I got this email...Just to inform you your registration has been approved [yes] but your credit card has been declined ahh!!! just thought i would warn you all!