Too quiet!

Old Feb 1st 2006, 10:01 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Too quiet!

Originally Posted by mandi248
Morning Jackie, how are you today?

I'm thoroughly pi$$ed of today!!!! have spoken to our estate agent who made some phone calls etc to be told that our buyers are now questioning the shed!!! yes you heard right the shed!! they want planning permission for it!! hubby has said he'll demolish it and be done with it! can't believe they are being so picky, we were supposed to have exchanged by now and this will delay things even more, AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! feel a little better now, thanks for listening it's even drove me to eating chocolate! as it's far too early for wine

I've got an excuse today to get out of doing domestic things, waiting for the phone to ring!

Mandi

Hi Mandi,

I'm confused here.... why do your buyers want planning permission for your shed? how big is it? I didn't think you needed planning permission for a shed? what are they on? You must be hopping mad
Old Feb 1st 2006, 10:04 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Hi Mandi,

I'm confused here.... why do your buyers want planning permission for your shed? how big is it? I didn't think you needed planning permission for a shed? what are they on? You must be hopping mad
Goodness knows!!!!!!!!!! I am f***ing hopping and as a rule I don't swear!! we thought they were trying to delay things because there was a problem with their buyers but apparently everything is in place the only thing outstanding is the shed!!! so what is their problem!?!?!?! the phone is remaining stubbornly silent! might have to phone again myself, how long do you think I should leave it before ringing again?
Old Feb 1st 2006, 10:08 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Goodness knows!!!!!!!!!! I am f***ing hopping and as a rule I don't swear!! we thought they were trying to delay things because there was a problem with their buyers but apparently everything is in place the only thing outstanding is the shed!!! so what is their problem!?!?!?! the phone is remaining stubbornly silent! might have to phone again myself, how long do you think I should leave it before ringing again?

what do they want to do with the shed? ....live in it?

Ooh I'd ring back now Mandi, oops heres hubby gotta look busy! oh not its not, its the postie... phew!

Yes I'd ring them back and get to the bottom of it once and for all!

good luck, let me know what happens.
Old Feb 1st 2006, 10:10 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

what do they want to do with the shed? ....live in it?

Ooh I'd ring back now Mandi, oops heres hubby gotta look busy! oh not its not, its the postie... phew!

Yes I'd ring them back and get to the bottom of it once and for all!

good luck, let me know what happens.
my postie has just been too will let you know of any developments.

Catch you later

bye

mandi x
Old Feb 1st 2006, 10:12 am
Living the Dream!

my postie has just been too will let you know of any developments.

Catch you later

bye

mandi x

good luck!
Old Feb 1st 2006, 11:41 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

arrr mand the bloody shed!!!! LOL

how big is it? we had a similar problem with an old house and a concrete garage! so we took it out of the same, and did that seperate, but it was the solicitors kicking off then , not the buyers

good kuck mand

mand
Old Feb 1st 2006, 11:42 am

yes little un a little better today, piriton working a treat!

thanks

mand
Old Feb 1st 2006, 12:07 pm
nursey

Originally Posted by amanda76
arrr mand the bloody shed!!!! LOL

how big is it? we had a similar problem with an old house and a concrete garage! so we took it out of the same, and did that seperate, but it was the solicitors kicking off then , not the buyers

good kuck mand

mand
Hi mand, glad little un is getting better.
Not sure if it's the buyers or the solicitor, or EA hasn't been able to get hold of them to find out and our solicitor isn't there today!! bl**dy part timers!! it's just so frustrating having to use a third party just wish we could talk to the buyers ourself, it would certainly save a lot of time!!
I suppose the shed is quite big but it's only made out of wood! what happened with yours in the end?

mandx
Old Feb 1st 2006, 12:15 pm

Hi mand, glad little un is getting better.
Not sure if it's the buyers or the solicitor, or EA hasn't been able to get hold of them to find out and our solicitor isn't there today!! bl**dy part timers!! it's just so frustrating having to use a third party just wish we could talk to the buyers ourself, it would certainly save a lot of time!!
I suppose the shed is quite big but it's only made out of wood! what happened with yours in the end?

mandx
it went through - the sale, we sold the concrete garage seperate, as part of sale, but not on the contract, a seperate one!!! if that makes sense at all!!!!

so solicitors therefore had no comeback if it went wrong i suppose! my buyers couldnt care less though! and so we were lucky

mand

p.s we have got nick tart coming round tomorrow - we are going to give them ago, i might have told you that already, i cant remember!
Old Feb 1st 2006, 12:26 pm
Living the Dream!

Hi amanda,

glad to hear the piriton is working for your little one.

Hi Mandi - have you got means to contact the buyers youself? If you have I would try and contact them. When we bought the house we were in now, the vendors kept ringing me up all the time, (we were first time buyers and waiting for a mortgage offer). I'm sure they wouldn't mind a one off phone call. Don't do what my vendors did though and stalk me day and night!

jackie
Old Feb 1st 2006, 12:28 pm
nursey

Originally Posted by amanda76
it went through - the sale, we sold the concrete garage seperate, as part of sale, but not on the contract, a seperate one!!! if that makes sense at all!!!!

so solicitors therefore had no comeback if it went wrong i suppose! my buyers couldnt care less though! and so we were lucky

mand

p.s we have got nick tart coming round tomorrow - we are going to give them ago, i might have told you that already, i cant remember!
Think we'll end up pulling it down, so then they've have no where to put their junk (garage was converted to another room) that'll teach them a lesson <<evil cackle>> no seriously I am a nice person, no really we'll see what our solicitor says tomorrow.

Knew you were having another agent coming round but didn't know which one, good luck, lets hope they can sell it for you, can't be long now before you get your visa. Anyway off to sainsbury's bought a bottle of wine yesterday and it's corked so going to get them to give me another one, definitely need a drink tonight!!

mand
Old Feb 1st 2006, 12:31 pm
nursey

Hi amanda,

glad to hear the piriton is working for your little one.

Hi Mandi - have you got means to contact the buyers youself? If you have I would try and contact them. When we bought the house we were in now, the vendors kept ringing me up all the time, (we were first time buyers and waiting for a mortgage offer). I'm sure they wouldn't mind a one off phone call. Don't do what my vendors did though and stalk me day and night!

jackie
No haven't got a contact number and they are ex-directory!! I know where they live but I'll see what happens tomorrow or later if they get in contact with the agents, might ask the agents to get them to ring us, the least they could do is put our mind at rest!
Haven't got the energy to stalk and it's far to cold outside

mandi
Old Feb 1st 2006, 12:38 pm
Living the Dream!

No haven't got a contact number and they are ex-directory!! I know where they live but I'll see what happens tomorrow or later if they get in contact with the agents, might ask the agents to get them to ring us, the least they could do is put our mind at rest!
Haven't got the energy to stalk and it's far to cold outside

mandi

Its such a pain...waiting...waiting....waiting....!!!
Old Feb 1st 2006, 12:40 pm
Living the Dream!

....I'm quite a patient person really... (s'cuse the pun!) lol.
Old Feb 1st 2006, 1:21 pm

bloody estate agents, we gave notice to our estate agents saturday and we were told we could instruct another estate for two weeks (they needed that notice) and iv just checked the website and they have stoped advertising our house!!!!!!

bloody cheek - well im not waiting 2 weeks then!!!! got another estate agent coming round tom so i will get them to huury up with the particulars!!

mand

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.