Too quiet!

Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:36 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Too quiet!

Originally Posted by electricbaby
Hi
I'm here and waiting in-patiently like everyone else!! Just logged on to do internet shop, but sooooo boring that I looked on BE first!!
Congratulations to touchingcloth on your positive ANMC assessment you must be really pleased, after all the worry you've had.
Caz

Caz have you heard anything since you visa application has gone in?

Jackie x
Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:50 am

electricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Caz have you heard anything since you visa application has gone in?

Jackie x
A Big FAT NO to that one
I keep trying to convince OH to get our medicals and police checks done just to hurry things along a little for when we do hear something but he's not keen at the moment!! I'm going mad waiting, keep checking e mails all the time.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:53 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

A Big FAT NO to that one
I keep trying to convince OH to get our medicals and police checks done just to hurry things along a little for when we do hear something but he's not keen at the moment!! I'm going mad waiting, keep checking e mails all the time.
Hope you hear something soon. When are you hoping to leave?
Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:54 am
Living the Dream!

ooops sorry peeps, will be back in a mo. Forgot I promised to ring my friend this morning! see ya in a bit!

jackie x
Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:57 am

electricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really nice

Hope you hear something soon. When are you hoping to leave?
Thanks Jackie
Hoping to go July/Aug but any time this year will do I JUST WANT TO KNOW!!!!STAMP STAMP
Better go too and get that shopping done!! See ya later
Old Jan 30th 2006, 10:01 am
Living the Dream!

Thanks Jackie
Hoping to go July/Aug but any time this year will do I JUST WANT TO KNOW!!!!STAMP STAMP
Better go too and get that shopping done!! See ya later
happy shopping!

I'm back again.... friend must have gone to bed, she was on the night shift last night!
Old Jan 30th 2006, 1:29 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by touchingcloth
Thanks Mandi...got the skills assessment.

Need to apply for the visa.

I am assuming that the hard part is the skills assessment...as the visa is points tested....which I pass with flying colors.

No crim record.

&

Touch wood...in good health!

So...is the rest a formalitly?

TC
Hi TC the skills assessment was by far the hardest part, the actual visa application is fairly easy and straight forward so get a move on and get it in Good luck with it, you'll look back in about 6 months and wonder why you worried so much, honest!!

Mandi
Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:28 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Tend to lurk these days. I am now waiting for house to sell before we finally go to Perth
Old Jan 30th 2006, 10:50 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

This forum has gone too quiet. Is anybody out there? I know there are loads of us nurses about. Please could you check in daily so I know you are all still alive and I am not here on my own!
I told you...it's coz all the Gobsh*tes have gone to Oz, and now have such a great life, that they don't use their computers anymore
Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:04 am
Living the Dream!

Morning all! how is everyone today?

I have a headache....drank too much wine last night!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:24 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Morning all! how is everyone today?

I have a headache....drank too much wine last night!
Snap, me too nice wine though trying to summon up the energy to go and do some tidying up, think I'll have a coffee first.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:32 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

well guys guess what???

i had a wine free night :scared:

shock horror!!!.................

i had a tummy bug yesterday and couldnt face it!!! LOL

first time in a long time!!!

pmsl

mand
Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:36 am
nursey

Originally Posted by amanda76
well guys guess what???

i had a wine free night :scared:

shock horror!!!.................

i had a tummy bug yesterday and couldnt face it!!! LOL

first time in a long time!!!

pmsl

mand
OMG must of been bad
Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:40 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandi248
OMG must of been bad

it was!!!

iv got little one with chicken pox as well

thats a chicken pox family for a month now!!! :scared:

i need red wine,

any ideas for the itchy bottom with a nappy on!! she has chick pox in her bits and calamine not touching it!

mand
Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:50 am
Living the Dream!

Mandi I need at least 3 mugs of coffee before I even think about domestics!

Aww. Amanda....have you got withdrawal symptoms from the wine? (not having any last night). Hope ya tummy is better today!

- sorry to hear about your poor little un. What about getting some piriton from the GP. Do they do it in kiddy doses? must be awful.

My daughter got chicken pox when she was 5, she then passed them to my son who was only 4 weeks old at the time!!! He didn't have too many round the nappy area though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.