Slightly confused...

Old Mar 6th 2010, 7:07 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Slightly confused...

Originally Posted by Kayelem
Hi all. Just wanted to let you know that I passed my IELTS!! in absolute shock I got listening 9 , reading 8, writing 7 and speaking 9. overall 8.5. Pretty good for a nurse that my strongest points are speaking and listening I thought. Now I have a question. A copy has gone to the nursing board, but I haven't actually applied yet as I was awaiting these results. Will they open up a file assuming that my application will follow or should I email them.
Well done you!!! Bet you're glad thats in the bag!!!! There wasn't anyone locally that would do our docs cheap

Magistrates wanted £25 per doc but others on here said it was £25 for the lot they had done..... tried to argue our case, but to no avail.........! In the end got notary to do........ BUT when my ANMC cert came through and needed verification for QNC had to pay £50 for one doc!!! That was the minimum fee apparently Not best pleased at that but it did state that all docs had to be verified by same signatory ......... so I was over a barrel! Suggest you shop around cos fees do seem to vary majorly!!
Anyway best of luck....... and Well Done
Old Mar 7th 2010, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Re Docs: Have a ring around as prices do vary enormousley I rang a solicitor near me and he wanted 5 pounds a doc so with 22 docs we were looking at 110 pounds. I tried another one who seemed a little bit eccentric (bit like a mad professor) and he only wanted 30 pounds for the whole lot! Anyway, i had to visit this solicitor again to certify docs as I need mutual recognition (first having registered in QLD and with getting a job, Victoria) I had 9 documents and all the eccentric solicitor wanted was for me to put something in the charity box this time; i gave a fiver
Old Mar 7th 2010, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

itsmylife has a spectacular aura aboutitsmylife has a spectacular aura aboutitsmylife has a spectacular aura about

We were quoted £30 per document by the local notary... as you can imagine with 17 documents that wasn't a popular option... we tried loads of people, no one wanted to do it! Eventually we had to go to my parent's solicitors who we had dealt with when buying our first house, and they did them for nothing, but did buy the two partners a bottle of their favourite stuff each!
Old Mar 7th 2010, 3:20 pm
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

Lyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really nice

Oh ..... I didn't realise that some courts charged for the service. Can't believe I actually live in one of the area's where it's free. Oh well I suppose that there has to some benefits living here.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

Popsicals will become famous soon enoughPopsicals will become famous soon enough

Just found out I passed my IELTS! Thank god for that! I can now look forward to flying out on Sunday - pending the volcano ash staying away!!!! So pleased - was supposed to find out tomorrow, but rang to see if hubby could pick up my results tomorrow and they said they had the results there if I wanted them!!!!!!!!!!! Have been a little annoyed at what I see as a money making scheme of IELTS testing British born and bred for the cost of £110. Happy now though! Can't believe how happy I am to be English enough for Oz!!!! I can be a midwife in Oz - woo hoo!!!! thank you for your help and for pointing me in the direction of the IELTS book that got me through it xxx

Pops xxx
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 4:44 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Popsicals
Just found out I passed my IELTS
Pops xxx
Great news - well done!! Enjoy your new life and Good Luck!!
Old Apr 25th 2010, 10:55 am
Account Closed

Kayelem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Popsicals
Just found out I passed my IELTS! Thank god for that! I can now look forward to flying out on Sunday - pending the volcano ash staying away!!!! So pleased - was supposed to find out tomorrow, but rang to see if hubby could pick up my results tomorrow and they said they had the results there if I wanted them!!!!!!!!!!! Have been a little annoyed at what I see as a money making scheme of IELTS testing British born and bred for the cost of £110. Happy now though! Can't believe how happy I am to be English enough for Oz!!!! I can be a midwife in Oz - woo hoo!!!! thank you for your help and for pointing me in the direction of the IELTS book that got me through it xxx

Pops xxx
well done!!