sending your ANMC file direct to nursing board

Old Apr 23rd 2008, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold
Default sending your ANMC file direct to nursing board

hi all

as the title suggests can you have your nurse file sent to any board or only the ones that say i.e. SA and QLD say you can on the form.
what about NBWA?

cheers

debbie
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 1:26 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sending your ANMC file direct to nursing board

Originally Posted by debbieuk
hi all

as the title suggests can you have your nurse file sent to any board or only the ones that say i.e. SA and QLD say you can on the form.
what about NBWA?

cheers

debbie
I just put a cover letter in with my skills application asking them to send my file on to my chosen nursing board (QLD) once they had finished with it.

Jackie
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold

hi mrs JFW

thanks for your reply...also pleased you are enjoying life down under!

now, QLD and SA both do say on their apps that you can have your file sent straight to them..but NBWA dont specifically say that

so i was wondering if you can have it sent to the NBWA or have to start fresh with everything

i just wonder if anyone that registered with NBWA did that

cheers

debbie
Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:05 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

hi mrs JFW

thanks for your reply...also pleased you are enjoying life down under!

now, QLD and SA both do say on their apps that you can have your file sent straight to them..but NBWA dont specifically say that

so i was wondering if you can have it sent to the NBWA or have to start fresh with everything

i just wonder if anyone that registered with NBWA did that

cheers

debbie
Hi Debbie,

I wonder if it might be worth emailing NBWA to ask if you can forward the file from ANMC. It would save so much hassel if ANMC could just send it on.

Yes we are really enjoying ourselves here in Bris. Best thing we ever did! Its a bit of a stress at first getting everything organised but it soon all falls into place. We are going on our first camping trip next weekend!!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

enjoy your camping!!!!

i love camping in the UK so hope to try in OZ
took you advice and rang the NBWA this morning

phew! they were lovely..yes i can have anmc sent to them.no i dont need the english test and i only need the police check if they ask for it.

karma sent for your help

debbie
Old Apr 24th 2008, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

I had mine forwarded from ANMC to NBWA, no probs!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

enjoy your camping!!!!

phew! they were lovely..yes i can have anmc sent to them.no i dont need the english test and i only need the police check if they ask for it.

karma sent for your help

debbie
Debbie, you do know that you will have to do a police check for the visa dont you?
Trcaie
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

yeah!

i was confused as on the app foreg in WA it says about a police cert and i didnt know wether i should apply for it now...but i dont need to yet

just trying to time and motion

cheers

debbie
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mo33
I had mine forwarded from ANMC to NBWA, no probs!
thanks Mo33.. all the states are so different and when you have been set on one for so long and researched it inside out and think you know what you are doing..da dah you have to start again

debbie
Old Apr 24th 2008, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

thanks Mo33.. all the states are so different and when you have been set on one for so long and researched it inside out and think you know what you are doing..da dah you have to start again

debbie
Tell me about it! Originally registered with WA now off to Queensland instead!! Just about to send off Qslnd forms! You can have my WA one if ya want
Mo
Old Apr 28th 2008, 9:38 am
Living the Dream!

enjoy your camping!!!!

karma sent for your help

debbie
thanks for that hun!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

whitesatin is just really nicewhitesatin is just really nicewhitesatin is just really nicewhitesatin is just really nicewhitesatin is just really nicewhitesatin is just really nicewhitesatin is just really nicewhitesatin is just really nice

I have only just started my application process, however on investigation, I discovered that the cheapest way of applying to nurse in Oz, was to send my documents to the state I wanted to nurse in and then apply for a short assessment to the ANMC, it saved me loads of money.

I applied to the board of Victoria and it took just under 5 weeks to receive my registration. I am visiting Melbourne before making my application to the ANMC but it will be just a short assessment and won't cost anywhere near as much as doing the full assessment with the ANMC.

Tanya
Old Apr 29th 2008, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

hi whitesatin
yes it is cheaper but takes longer so its swings and roundabouts

i am old and running out of time so i needed to have skills assessment done first then apply for visa....then while i am waiting for that i can apply for my reg

otherwise i will have been waiting for my reg then ANMC then applying for visa theoretically adding 6-8 more weeks in waiting time and i am going crazy now

different strokes and all that

good luck

debbie
Old May 13th 2008, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

Harry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really nice

Hi Debbie / Mrs JFW

we are in process of applying and we are at the first hurdle.....ANMC registration.

Can you give us any advice re: making sure the professional reference has all the correct information. We are applying on a 175 (old 136 ???) any hints and tips would be appreciated

thanks

H & E
Old May 13th 2008, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

hi harry & elaine

welcome to BE nurses!

good luck with your journey it seems to take forever! and i am only at the first hurdle but almost over it i hope.

my skills assessment is due any time now i am expecting it week after next but they told me 8 - 10 weeks and this is week 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will pm you my ref letter once i have removed all my personal details as last time i did that i posted ALL MY DETAILS on this forum...duh!

obviously as my skill assessment hasnt come through yet use it with caution but i got it from some one who had passed

all the best

debbie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.