ROLL CALL - Where and when are you going??

Old Jun 2nd 2007, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: ROLL CALL - Where and when are you going??

dont panic all the waiting is hard but 136 independant is better than anything ENS can take just as long ! you will get there soon just try and enjoy the summer!
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

mooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to all
Talking Re: ROLL CALL - Where and when are you going??

Going from Manchester UK to Gold Coast Hospital (mental health) in next couple of months. Just waiting to get CO on 457 visa, then medicals, then hand in notice at work. Can't wait!!

Sarah
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

nursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mooncat
Going from Manchester UK to Gold Coast Hospital (mental health) in next couple of months. Just waiting to get CO on 457 visa, then medicals, then hand in notice at work. Can't wait!!

Sarah
OH i I am having a nightmare just been told that there are placing me on a medical ward and they know nothing about me being placed on ICU aaerrrggghhhh!!!! so stressed they said at interview that I would be on ICU and Sue, my friend on surgical ward! they seem to have forgotten what they promised at interview has any one else had the same problem? Mega streessed any advice going?
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold

Yes similar problem as I have posted before I was offered NO2 at interview then came to negotiate where going it was suddenly RN1 took me ages to get my head around it! If you haven't already e-mail and challenge them nicely of course, its worth a go. I think part of the problem is they interviewed so many people and offered out 130 jobs I think they got a bit confused along the way
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 10:21 pm
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nursesarah
OH i I am having a nightmare just been told that there are placing me on a medical ward and they know nothing about me being placed on ICU aaerrrggghhhh!!!! so stressed they said at interview that I would be on ICU and Sue, my friend on surgical ward! they seem to have forgotten what they promised at interview has any one else had the same problem? Mega streessed any advice going?
Oh sarah I hope you get it sorted, mind you I'm not much better I leave in few weeks and still don't know exactly what my job is going to be....I asked for theatre or ED and recently they said they weren't sure where I was going, I explained that all my recent experience was theatres, mainly day surgery and they said they'd try to get me into peri-operative but still waiting confirmation....I'm adaptable to a point but it would be nice to know before I get there!!
Best of luck and stand your ground if ICU is what you want
Old Jun 4th 2007, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

nursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant future

Phew! thanks for the support guys! I got an email back today saying that I can be placed on ICU at the Robina Campus it opens in September so we will prob be flying out middle of August now, still waitin for visa. I am so relieved I can't tell you

Can't believe its only a few weeks till you go now I bet you are excited! so much to sort out I bet time will fly by! keep us posted when you get there, I hope you get the job you want, fingers crossed 4 ya xx
Old Jun 4th 2007, 9:17 pm
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

Thanks glad you got the right job in the end
Old Jun 4th 2007, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Glad it all came good in the end
Old Jun 4th 2007, 9:45 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nursesarah
Phew! thanks for the support guys! I got an email back today saying that I can be placed on ICU at the Robina Campus it opens in September so we will prob be flying out middle of August now, still waitin for visa. I am so relieved I can't tell you

Can't believe its only a few weeks till you go now I bet you are excited! so much to sort out I bet time will fly by! keep us posted when you get there, I hope you get the job you want, fingers crossed 4 ya xx
K sent

congratulations
Old Jun 4th 2007, 10:45 pm
Im here!!!!!!

Dianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by asher
K sent

congratulations
Off to Melbourne 4th Aug - got a job in ICU at The Alfred.
Old Jun 10th 2007, 12:42 am
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice

Hi all, we are heading brissie/south east/gold coast way.......I got offered a job with queensland health at the london interviews. I requested ophthalmology and they said they would see what i could do. I got my queensland nursing registration through last week and this e mail also.......i have e mailed back, and also e mailed queensland health recruitment, but got no replies from either, so still none the wiser..........what do you all think?
this is the e mail i got.........

Hi Louise, I would just llike to introduce our ward/unit (w5a)to you. We have a 28 bed unit which consists of approx 6-8 eye beds and the rest predominately for acute medical patients. We also have specialties such as hypertension, immunology and rheumatology. Our turnover of patients is extremely high and staff become very skilled with both admission and the discharge process. Jo and myself, both currently acting NUMs and Louise Cowlrick(NUM) would like to welcome you to our unit and await your response, either by email or phone to further discuss commencement and rostering processes, thanks ANUM Shane Pleschka.

cheers for your input, loux
Old Jun 11th 2007, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

mooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to all

Originally Posted by loubylou1
Hi all, we are heading brissie/south east/gold coast way.......I got offered a job with queensland health at the london interviews. I requested ophthalmology and they said they would see what i could do. I got my queensland nursing registration through last week and this e mail also.......i have e mailed back, and also e mailed queensland health recruitment, but got no replies from either, so still none the wiser..........what do you all think?
this is the e mail i got.........

Hi Louise, I would just llike to introduce our ward/unit (w5a)to you. We have a 28 bed unit which consists of approx 6-8 eye beds and the rest predominately for acute medical patients. We also have specialties such as hypertension, immunology and rheumatology. Our turnover of patients is extremely high and staff become very skilled with both admission and the discharge process. Jo and myself, both currently acting NUMs and Louise Cowlrick(NUM) would like to welcome you to our unit and await your response, either by email or phone to further discuss commencement and rostering processes, thanks ANUM Shane Pleschka.

cheers for your input, loux
Hi Lou,

Congrats on getting some contact from a hospital. I know the whole process is a bit odd. I've felt at times that they're all sat down under just organising itall without me knowing what the hell is going on. The only thing I would say at this stage is to keep on asking the questions and gathering all the information until you feel happy with what they're offering. Hope it pans out well for you.

Sarah.x
Old Jun 13th 2007, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

carryon has a spectacular aura aboutcarryon has a spectacular aura aboutcarryon has a spectacular aura about

Hi, Paediatric nurse heading to Adelaide March/ april 2008 hopefully!

Hafwyn.
Old Jun 13th 2007, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

Amajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant future

Hi All
I'm going to Perth and have a job at king Eddies, hopefully going in september, waiting for visa and got to sell house.
Lou
at least that was a friendly email, that's something to start with.
Amanda
Old Jun 13th 2007, 6:50 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all ,

just organising my visa at the mo,
will either be going to sydney or central coast and working in the emergency dept hopefully

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.