REGISTRATION

Old Sep 16th 2009, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

1968_karen is a jewel in the rough1968_karen is a jewel in the rough1968_karen is a jewel in the rough1968_karen is a jewel in the rough1968_karen is a jewel in the rough
Default REGISTRATION

Hi everyone!

Does anyone have any idea how long it is taking to register with the Board of Victoria?

Ive heard that you can register with another state and then transfer your registration which may be quicker? Anyone have any experience of this?

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Karen
Old Sep 19th 2009, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Toronto, Canada - Darwin NT - Newcastle NSW - Toronto - Townsville QLD - Brisbane - Toronto
paularn has much to be proud ofpaularn has much to be proud ofpaularn has much to be proud ofpaularn has much to be proud ofpaularn has much to be proud ofpaularn has much to be proud ofpaularn has much to be proud ofpaularn has much to be proud ofpaularn has much to be proud ofpaularn has much to be proud ofpaularn has much to be proud of
Default Re: REGISTRATION

I know a nurse that registered in Victoria, she said it took her application 7 weeks to get approved.

I just received my approval for Queensland and it took 4 months, so I was quite jealous that she got hers quickly.
Old Sep 20th 2009, 10:34 am
Just Joined

neviat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: REGISTRATION

Hie there , i got my registration with Victoria in 28 days , exactly 4 weeks , there are really good if all of your paperwork is in order.