Registering with a nursing board

Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Registering with a nursing board

I have still to register with a nursing board and think I've left it a bit late to ask ANC to forward my file to a NB. (Had my assessment done with the ANC almost 3 years ago). Will probably be registering with WA, I have heard that it is a bit less complicated to register with them. II hope to be moving over to Aus sometime Feb/March next year. I think that I would have to send all the original documents again. I have enquired from the ANC but have had no reply so would be grateful if anyone could give any advice. Thanks.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

nicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant future
Default Re: Registering with a nursing board

Hi,

I am almost complete with my nursing reg in WA. Had to send all docs to them and have them verified. Still waiting tho and i applied 1st in September.

Hope this helps
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

cheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sorchar
I have still to register with a nursing board and think I've left it a bit late to ask ANC to forward my file to a NB. (Had my assessment done with the ANC almost 3 years ago). Will probably be registering with WA, I have heard that it is a bit less complicated to register with them. II hope to be moving over to Aus sometime Feb/March next year. I think that I would have to send all the original documents again. I have enquired from the ANC but have had no reply so would be grateful if anyone could give any advice. Thanks.
Hi Sorchar,
Please forgive my ignorance but what is the ANC? There are so many abbreviations involved with this migration process it's hard to keep track of them all

I wasn't sure at first if you meant ANMC in which case, on a letter I received from them they state:

"Files containing documents are held for 2 years only after the last date of correspondence, at which time they are then destroyed."

Mark
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cheshiremark
Hi Sorchar,
Please forgive my ignorance but what is the ANC? There are so many abbreviations involved with this migration process it's hard to keep track of them all

I wasn't sure at first if you meant ANMC in which case, on a letter I received from them they state:

"Files containing documents are held for 2 years only after the last date of correspondence, at which time they are then destroyed."

Mark
thanks Mark, just my rubbish typing! Looks like I definately need to get everything copied and certified again
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nicolamoon
Hi,

I am almost complete with my nursing reg in WA. Had to send all docs to them and have them verified. Still waiting tho and i applied 1st in September.

Hope this helps
thanks for that, hope yours come thru' soon. Looks like I should get mine done asap as don't want to be held up waiting for it coming through
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:54 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sorchar

hi sorchar in my experiency they were more thorough than the anmc (vic nursing board anyway), for example they insisted on a letter from h.r head guy saying how long i had worked there etc, might be advisable to get stuff like that just now, and i know am probably telling ma granny to suck eggs but remember all on headed paper, my wait for my registration was 3 months