Re Campbelltown Hospital -Tired with twins

Old Mar 28th 2010, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re Campbelltown Hospital -Tired with twins

"anyone work there?
a colleague of mine is on her way to nsw in july, and is heading that way, just wondered if anyone has any advice, contacts, info theyd like to share?"

many thanks,

sue.

Sue !!
Long time no speak ! Please, please, please tell me your friend had NOTHING to do with this place !!!!!
Tass. x
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 10:41 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re Campbelltown Hospital -Tired with twins

Originally Posted by Tass
"anyone work there?
a colleague of mine is on her way to nsw in july, and is heading that way, just wondered if anyone has any advice, contacts, info theyd like to share?"

many thanks,

sue.

Sue !!
Long time no speak ! Please, please, please tell me your friend had NOTHING to do with this place !!!!!
Tass. x
hello tass!!! yeah she got a job i think in coronary care ,,, doing ok from what i last heard ... does it not have a good reputation then??
sue xx