Are QNC still taking 8 weeks???

Old Jun 9th 2007, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

Bobby1 will become famous soon enough
Default Are QNC still taking 8 weeks???

I posted off my application for QNC reg on 13th May, money taken 23rd and reciept in post with Qnc number 29th. They will have recieved NMC verification on 23rd(ish). My employers (in QLD) HR have told me that once they issue you with a QLD number it is not long before you appear on register. If I check that register much more I think I will wear it out. I am so despirate for my reg as this is all CO is waiting for. Has anyone else applied at a similar time to me? I know that its renewal time, but someone else told me that applications for renewals have to be in before 1st June? but website says 30th. Basically just want to know are they speeding up with processing times.
Thanks
Old Jun 10th 2007, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Are QNC still taking 8 weeks???

Hi I sent mine off march 13th and was granted may 11th slight delay due to problem with a letter i sent but only delayed it by about 10 days. It does seem to still be 8 weeks
Old Jun 10th 2007, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

Ste&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to all

Hi Bobby

I sent my registration off on the 10th April and was on the online register on the 5th June, 8 weeks to the day. I know I got RSI through looking on line and then eventually it appeared! Keep your chin up.

All the best

Dawn
Old Jun 10th 2007, 5:30 pm
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

Mine was 8 weeks too
Old Jun 11th 2007, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

trace141 will become famous soon enough

Hi,

Just wondering do you have to have 1 year post reg experiance to apply to the QNC for registration??

Tracey
Old Jun 11th 2007, 12:24 pm

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by trace141
Hi,

Just wondering do you have to have 1 year post reg experiance to apply to the QNC for registration??

Tracey
No you can apply to the QNC as soon as you have your NMC registration.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,

Thank you for that, i have a job offer in Queensland and applied last week to the QNC, but heard from a friend that you couldn't register til you had a year, thats great news, feel better now..

Tracey
Old Jun 11th 2007, 3:08 pm

Well done on your job offer, what hospital is it?
There are quite a few of us who are newly qualified on here and managed to get QNC reg no problem
Old Jun 12th 2007, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

Ive been offered a job at the Mater in Brisbane, hoping to start in Jan, should have plenty of time to get our visa's etc.. where are you going ?
Old Jun 12th 2007, 7:51 am

Originally Posted by trace141
Ive been offered a job at the Mater in Brisbane, hoping to start in Jan, should have plenty of time to get our visa's etc.. where are you going ?
I'm going to Cairns in a couple of weeks!!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you everyone. I guess I will have to wait another 4 weeks. I just want to get it and then CO can finalise visa and I can book our flights.
I am also newly qualified and going to Townsville.
Thanks again
Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

have you got a job in townsville? thats where Im hoping to go ,I have been qualified a long time (seems like forever sometimes) I have been offered a job there , cant wait
Old Jun 15th 2007, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,
Which hospital? I am going to the Mater. I can't wait.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Hi

Got a job at the Townsville hospital on the emergency dept, Im going on a sponsored visa just about to send off for the visa this week, fingers crossed all will be accepted by Immigration
Old Jun 27th 2007, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

KarenandPaul is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Bobby1
Hi,
Which hospital? I am going to the Mater. I can't wait.
Originally Posted by wannabauzzienurse
I'm going to Cairns in a couple of weeks!!
Recently got a job at Mater (paediatrics) Offered contract of 76hrs per fortnight (does anyone know why its fortnightly?)for 2 years,457 visa & $15000 relocation money (because of family) Has any body tried to barter with Mater about PR visa. Have emailed them but awaiting a reply.
Karen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.