British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Nurses, Doctors, and other Medical/Healthcare occupations (https://britishexpats.com/forum/nurses-doctors-other-medical-healthcare-occupations-72/)
-   -   QNC registration updated to AHPRA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/nurses-doctors-other-medical-healthcare-occupations-72/qnc-registration-updated-ahpra-679736/)

Pollyana Aug 4th 2010 12:47 pm

QNC registration updated to AHPRA

I've been through the AHPRA site at http://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au and have found a bit that says if converting registration from a State board to AHPRA then they would be sending out new reg numbers etc during July.

Appreciating its only a few days into August, has anyone who is/was registered with QNC received their new info from AHPRA yet?

kjj Aug 4th 2010 1:01 pm

Re: QNC registration updated to AHPRA

I have not yet recieved anything from AHPRA yet but I have got my new registration number by searching the new register - you should be able to identify yourself and get your new registration number.
KJJ

Pollyana Aug 4th 2010 3:10 pm

Originally Posted by kjj (Post 8752163)
I have not yet recieved anything from AHPRA yet but I have got my new registration number by searching the new register - you should be able to identify yourself and get your new registration number.
KJJ

Thanks, I'll get him to try that and just keep an eye on the mail still :)

Pollyana Aug 4th 2010 6:55 pm

Originally Posted by kjj (Post 8752163)
KJJ

That works, he's definitely on the register, so cheers, didn't know it would be that easy to check :thumbup:

Sally Simpson Aug 5th 2010 12:49 am

When did he renew Polly? QLD registrants had to renew before July & the paperwork was sent out almost immediately. You should not still be waiting for stuff unless he didn't actually renew his registration with QNC.

Pollyana Aug 5th 2010 7:47 am

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson (Post 8753722)
When did he renew Polly? QLD registrants had to renew before July & the paperwork was sent out almost immediately. You should not still be waiting for stuff unless he didn't actually renew his registration with QNC.

QNC reg was renewed ages ago, got the paperwork for that from them.
Just haven't got anything from the new mob to say he his registration had been transferred and as my next door neighbour seems to be managing to hide a lot of my mail I wanted to checknothing has gone astray. Didn't realise till I asked on here that you can check registration online, and its been transferred OK so if necessary he can get his new reg number from the website.

Sally Simpson Aug 5th 2010 8:08 am

Most people I work with had something a couple of weeks after renewing with QNC.
The main thing is that he is on the register though!

paularn Aug 5th 2010 11:33 am

I haven't gotten anything yet and I just checked the register and I'm not listed on there either. :confused:

Pollyana Aug 5th 2010 12:44 pm

Originally Posted by paularn (Post 8754748)
I haven't gotten anything yet and I just checked the register and I'm not listed on there either. :confused:

Thats one stage worse then. It said on the site somewhere people should get paperwork with their new reg number during July. Certainly nothing here so far but as he is at least on the register I won't worry for now. If you aren't even on the register though thats more concerning - I assume you were State registered before?

mr luvpants Aug 5th 2010 5:22 pm

My wife is not on there either. I have e mailed them asking what is going on and they sent me one back telling me how to change her address! I have sent another but have not heard anything yet.

JOHN

Pollyana Aug 5th 2010 5:28 pm

Originally Posted by mr luvpants (Post 8755514)
My wife is not on there either. I have e mailed them asking what is going on and they sent me one back telling me how to change her address! I have sent another but have not heard anything yet.

JOHN

Jeez, thats helpful isn't it! Not even on there and they tell you how to change her address......hope you get it sorted soon.

paularn Aug 5th 2010 9:52 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 8754890)
Thats one stage worse then. It said on the site somewhere people should get paperwork with their new reg number during July. Certainly nothing here so far but as he is at least on the register I won't worry for now. If you aren't even on the register though thats more concerning - I assume you were State registered before?

I was first registered with QNC late 2009 and I renewed in April and have my current QLD licence with expiry in 2011. So I don't know what's going on. Guess I should ring and find out!

Sally Simpson Aug 6th 2010 12:49 am

Originally Posted by paularn (Post 8756087)
I was first registered with QNC late 2009 and I renewed in April and have my current QLD licence with expiry in 2011. So I don't know what's going on. Guess I should ring and find out!

So long as you renewed with QLD & have that paperwork, don't stress it. As far as I can see, the whole thing is completely disorganised. Oh, a bit like our pay!:frown: