QNC Registration

Old May 10th 2008, 10:16 pm
ab uno disce omnes

PJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nice
Default QNC Registration

Just wanted to share with you all that my name is on the list. I am a Registered Nurse with Queensland Nursing Council.[/SIZE] How fantastic is that
Old May 10th 2008, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

jaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nice
Default Re: QNC Registration

CONGRATULATIONS

:curse:I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS :curse:

how long did it take ????
Old May 10th 2008, 10:33 pm
ab uno disce omnes

PJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nice

Originally Posted by jaca
CONGRATULATIONS

:curse:I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS :curse:

how long did it take ????
If only it was a simple answer!!

I sent it off in October 2007, only to be informed I hadn't sent everything they needed, so next package of docs was sent in Jan 2008, this never arrived. Got letter from them in March asking for proof of identification, which was sent beginning of April. Was phoning up after 2 weeks but still nothing, then last weeks call they said they had received it. I asked how long it would be, Diane told me it wont be long, and she was right, it wasn't long, but it has been a long time.

Hope everyone else shouts about getting theirs through, 'cause it feels soooooooo goooood
Old May 12th 2008, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

jaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nice

hiya pjma,
spoke with your good friend Diane last night at the QNC....think you may be on to something....she does seem to be their only employee & she says most are still only taking around 8 weeks so FINGERS CROSSED...she said to phone or check online in 3-4 weeks & hopefully it'll be done
your right she is very nice & helpful
jacq
Old May 15th 2008, 10:53 pm
ab uno disce omnes

Originally Posted by jaca
hiya pjma,
spoke with your good friend Diane last night at the QNC....think you may be on to something....she does seem to be their only employee & she says most are still only taking around 8 weeks so FINGERS CROSSED...she said to phone or check online in 3-4 weeks & hopefully it'll be done
your right she is very nice & helpful
jacq
Hi jacq,

Welcome to the Diane appreciation club. The poor woman must be at her wits end with all the phone calls and paperwork to go through, so let get everyone to show how grateful we are for her sterling effort

If Diane has said 3-4 weeks, then it will be. I spoke to her and she said it wont be long and it wasn't. Even better my certificate and licence arrived yesterday, posted in Australia on the 6th May, thats 8 days door-to-door, must be some kind of record.

Good luck with yours