QNC and ANMC confusion...

Old Apr 28th 2008, 11:09 am
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light
Default QNC and ANMC confusion...

I asked ANMC to forward my file to QNC last year which they say they did on 15th August 2007 QNC supposedly keep this for 1 year from receipt but now say they have never had it and cant process my application until i send them all my certified documents!!!!
We fly out in 2 weeks and i cant believe this has happened.
I called ANMC this morning and they told me my file definitely left on that date.
I am going to call QNC this evening and tell them this but what do i do if they still say they cant find it?
The last thing i need to be doing right now is getting everything certified again when i shouldnt need to.
Do you think the ANMC will send my file off again if i ask them?
Sorry i sound so manic but it is hectic here at home at the minute....the house sale has just fallen through , we fly in 2 weeks and this is the last straw.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: QNC and ANMC confusion...

hi chick

sorry your having probs.
good luck with the move..2 weeks wow...

could you not just register in person when you get there. you could take all yoour docs with you so dont need certifying and i am sure i have heard that they can register you straight away.

all the best

debbie
Old Apr 28th 2008, 11:22 am
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Debbie for your reply.
Im a bit of a safety girl and like things all done and dusted so to speak but you have just put my mind somewhat at rest.I had no idea you could just turn up and register in Australia.
If things get complicated i think i might just do that..i havent the time right now to start getting all my docs re certified.
I am hoping that the ANMC will just send om file on again to be honest then its done.
Thanks again.
Yep 2 weeks and we will be there ( well , after a few days in Singapore ) and this whole thing will have been worth it i hope.
Janice.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 12:46 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreams of Oz
Thanks Debbie for your reply.
Im a bit of a safety girl and like things all done and dusted so to speak but you have just put my mind somewhat at rest.I had no idea you could just turn up and register in Australia.
If things get complicated i think i might just do that..i havent the time right now to start getting all my docs re certified.
I am hoping that the ANMC will just send om file on again to be honest then its done.
Thanks again.
Yep 2 weeks and we will be there ( well , after a few days in Singapore ) and this whole thing will have been worth it i hope.
Janice.
Hi Janice, so sorry to hear of your situation, how very frustrating for you. I think if the ANMC have said they have already forwarded your file, it will be sent as a hard copy, I doubt they will have a back up copy but I could be wrong. I would contact QNC again and tell them the ANMC have sent your file on (whatever date) and ask them to check again. Failing that you can turn up in person to register with the QNC but it is not done there and then, you just fill in the application form you still have to wait for it to be processed and it can take 4-6 weeks (because I did it last August that way and they already had my file from ANMC). Hope this helps and I hope that the QNC do find your file as it will save you so much hassel.

Jackie
Old Apr 29th 2008, 7:36 am
A roo in my top paddock!

Hi Jackie.

I have called QNC today and they still say they have no record of my file.
I then called ANMC and they still say they sent it on 15th Aug 2007. I have no option but to re do everything and get my documents verified again. What a pain! Just what i need as we fly out in 2 weeks and the house sale has just fallen through so we are going through the transition of changing the mortgage and insurance so we can at least try to get someone in to rent it.
My head is all over the place.
And to top it all i cant find my initial entry onto the register certificate!
I think i am going to scream!

I have e-mailed my soon to be manager and he has been so helpful. He says it will all be worth it when we are standing on the beach looking out at the view...all our worries will be washed away! I certainly hope so!

Janice.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold

oh pet thats awful

we also had our house sale fall through on day of exchanging contracts:curse:

first time buyers decided to wait and see what the market did :curse::curse:

it is all really frustrating i know but you are sooo close
it looks like you have a nice manager -where are you going to work?

on a lighter note i think i have just royally cocked up my chances of getting a job at the hospital i really really want to work at

IT WILL BE WORTH IT IN THE END (repeat!!)
Old Apr 29th 2008, 11:11 am
A roo in my top paddock!

Bad luck on your house sale too eh?

Im sure it will all be worth it in the end like you say it just doesnt feel like it right now.

My manager is lovely and never fails to keep in touch with me just over how things are going...nothing to do with the job.

I am going to work at The Pindara Private in Benowa on the north Gold Coast.
He has actually put a level 2 nurse position on hold for me until i get there so we can discuss it but has given me a permenant full time position in PACU on pay scale level 9 in the meantime.

Where are you heading and which is the hospital you feel you have messed up at and why?

Thanks for your reply by the way...

Janice.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:27 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jackie.

I then called ANMC and they still say they sent it on 15th Aug 2007. I have no option but to re do everything and get my documents verified again. What a pain! Just what i need as we fly out in 2 weeks and the house sale has just fallen through so we are going through the transition of changing the mortgage and insurance so we can at least try to get someone in to rent it.

I have e-mailed my soon to be manager and he has been so helpful. He says it will all be worth it when we are standing on the beach looking out at the view...all our worries will be washed away! I certainly hope so!

Janice.
oh janice, its not going well for you right now hun is it? i hope it all gets sorted out for you. Your new boss is right, it will all be worth it in the end.

good luck!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

being to eager

i sent my cv to an agent to pass on and i didnt hear anything back. then i spoke to the WA immigration lady about my visa options and she also passd on my details to the head of nursing....now i am under the impression that the HR dept dont like to see your cv pass through more than once and the head of nursing lady confirmed this...aaahhhh

this hospital is going to be swamped with my cv

oh well what will be will be
i have explained everything to her, baybe they will think it is coz i am keen lol

all the best

debbie
Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:08 pm
A roo in my top paddock!

I think they will understand that you are just keen..surely thats a good thing?
Which hospital is it and you say WA is it Perth you are heading to?
Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:12 pm
A roo in my top paddock!

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
oh janice, its not going well for you right now hun is it? i hope it all gets sorted out for you. Your new boss is right, it will all be worth it in the end.

good luck!
Hi Jackie.
No its not good at the mo...i have got most of my stuff together but had to send off for another initial reg cert from NMC.They said 7 to 10 working days but after much begging they agreed to send it first class!
Should beablt to get everything ready for friday , get them certified and post them off....registered delivery i add!
Im sure it will all be worth it eventually...am trying to stay positive.
Janice.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

stickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant future

hi all

I am also waiting for my QNC registration and also forwarded my stuff from the ANMC, think I might ring and find out how its getting on, just in case!!

How did you get to hear of the Pindara hospital? A friend living on the Gold Coast recommended them, but I have not looked any further into it yet.

I have just fininshed my CV so need to look for jobs now, as visa was granted on Friday
Old Apr 29th 2008, 2:39 pm
A roo in my top paddock!

Hi.
I just e-mailed Ramsey Health asking if the had any jobs and the Peri op manager e-mailed me back asking me all sorts off stuff about my experience etc.I forwarded my CV, he called me very informally to interview me then the next day offered me the job but with a hold on recruitment for a level 2 job which he wants to speak to me about when we get there. Easy as that!
Only thing was i was also offered a job at The Wesley in Brisbane so had to decide between the two...nice problem to have i guess.
Talking to the kids etc we decided on the coast and i am glad now that we did.
This guy seems so nice just keeping in touch and asking if there is anything he can do or any advise he can give.
He also gave me the e-mail of the education manager there who has e-mailed me just saying they cant wait for me to get there and telling me all about what is going on at the hospital and things. Again she seems as though she cant do enough to help in terms of advise and just being friendly.
What have you been told about The Pindara then? I havent had any luck when i ve asked on here before about it...no one seems to know very much about it.
Nice to speak with you and well done on getting your visas and good luck x
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:23 pm
ab uno disce omnes

PJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nice

Hi Jackie.

Janice.

Hi Janice,

Just a quick thought, if they never received your file, that would also mean your confirmation of registration from the NMC will also be missing. I understood they (QNC) will not accept this from anyone other than the NMC. You may need to pay £34 I think, for this to be sent direct. Good luck with everything.
Paul
Old May 1st 2008, 6:25 am
A roo in my top paddock!

Strangely they say they do have verification from NMC.
Thinking back (its a long time ago!) i think i requested the NMC send verification to both ANMC and QNC at the same time.
Good job i did as i would have that to re do too.
ANMC have given me a reference number for my file when they sent it to QNC but QNC still say they cant trace it and they have no record of it. End of story.
I have just sent QNC an e-mail asking in quite a firm manner if they could hurry my application along once they receive my documents AGAIN!!
I am convinced it is QNC at fault here and not ANMC.
Anyway...hey ho ...these things are sent to try us.
Janice.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.