Practice nurse wanting to emigrate to australia

Old Jan 12th 2017, 4:14 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 19
Sarahann1990 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Practice nurse wanting to emigrate to australia


Just a few questions, want to emigrate a practice nurse so will lose them

Do I apply as registered nurse adult and child health?
Do they give an option to sponsor your application
I've been sent some Information from a HR manager over there as a couple of the training requirements is some what difficult, they want you to be able to take ecg's which I can do but also to interpret them?! Is this a course that can be taken once a position is obtained over there? Also mastering child health, again this is difficult due to health visitors midwifed so my experience is second to none really so again is that something that I can do over there?
Is it quite common to obtain employment before going out there for these roles.
What is the rough salary and hours?

Is it quite similar to England's role? Any information would be greatly received.

Sarahann1990 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.