PR

Old May 15th 2017, 10:21 am
Just Joined

NNRoxy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PR

I'm currently in Oz on a working holiday visa, looking to apply for PR. Does anyone know where I'd need to start? Will I need IELTS before I can apply? Is it a long process?
Old May 15th 2017, 10:26 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR

Originally Posted by NNRoxy
I'm currently in Oz on a working holiday visa, looking to apply for PR. Does anyone know where I'd need to start? Will I need IELTS before I can apply? Is it a long process?
As you have been told before, if you want to work as a nurse then you will need APHRA registration, which will take many months, and you will need this before applying for PR as a nurse, if looking to apply for PR in a different field, then it will all depend on which visa you will be applying for, you were told all of this in January.
Old May 15th 2017, 9:42 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
As you have been told before, if you want to work as a nurse then you will need APHRA registration, which will take many months, and you will need this before applying for PR as a nurse, if looking to apply for PR in a different field, then it will all depend on which visa you will be applying for, you were told all of this in January.
You can apply for PR without AHPRA.In fact if coming from the UK its better to get the visa first as once AHPRA grant provisional registration you only have something like 3 months to present yourself to their offices in person. Howver once you have the visa you do need the AHPRA full registration before you can start work.
Old May 17th 2017, 1:09 pm
Just Joined

NNRoxy is an unknown quantity at this point

I am already working as a nurse in Oz, on the working holiday visa. I'm registered with AHPRA. Just looking into something lasting longer than the WHV!
Old May 17th 2017, 9:03 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

I am already working as a nurse in Oz, on the working holiday visa. I'm registered with AHPRA. Just looking into something lasting longer than the WHV!
Right, well those two bits of information are vital for people to know if they are to help you, not telling us the full facts means that people trying to help post facts that are, in the main, no real use to you, it's the old Garbage in/Garbage out situation.
Old May 21st 2017, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

steven9818 is an unknown quantity at this point

As far as I am aware you only need IELTS if you need the points. If you have 60 points without IELTS I assume there's no need to do it?