OMG We got our visa's!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Apr 29th 2005, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of
Default Re: OMG We got our visa's!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congats on your visa well done love ireland
Old Apr 29th 2005, 7:41 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Lynn im sure i posted on your other thread.......but to doubly make sure.......

CONGRATULATIONS

Have a great time celebrating
Old Apr 29th 2005, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

kelman has a brilliant futurekelman has a brilliant futurekelman has a brilliant futurekelman has a brilliant futurekelman has a brilliant futurekelman has a brilliant future
Smile Re: OMG We got our visa's!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
thanks Ann - its a great feeling isn't it!!!!!?

We will book flights next week when we see if we have any offers on house, might go a bit sooner if we get a good price for the house!!!!!!

Lynn
congratulations and have a great night have one on me
best of luck
Dawn
Old Apr 29th 2005, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!!!!
That's great news . Have a great night.
Tracey
Old Apr 30th 2005, 4:33 am
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS Have a great night out and keep smiling until your face hurts
Lucy and Rob
Old Apr 30th 2005, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

Jacs will become famous soon enoughJacs will become famous soon enough

Hi Lynn

fantastic news didn't see your post till this am

really really pleased for you

Hows the head!!

Jackie
Old Apr 30th 2005, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jacs
Hi Lynn

fantastic news didn't see your post till this am

really really pleased for you

Hows the head!!

Jackie
Well, Lyn has not shown herself yet this morning, so her head could be a bit sore!!!!
Old Apr 30th 2005, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

purple swatch will become famous soon enough

Good Morning Lyn,
many congratulations on your visa!!!!!!
we had medicals weds just gone,hoping for visa end june,looking to travel to oz via america(take the little one to disney)aug/sept.its not much more £££ than going the other way!!
all the best debs
Old Apr 30th 2005, 8:53 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Morning everyone!!!!!!!!! Had a lovely meal last night and wine and vodka's - no hangover though, don't get them usually!!!!!

Me and my hubbie woke up and looked at each other and went 'well we still have our visa's this morning!' Its a great feeling!!!! We have been browsing flights and singapore hotels now - will probably book flights late next week when we see what the 2 offers on our house consist of - In Scotland once an offer is made and accepted the buyer is legally bound, so little chance of falling through like in England - what we get for the house will determine our leaving date ie. it will determine how many months savings we would need to go. Thinking of moving around Oct/ Nov still to give us plenty of time to get organised - I still think it will really fly in.

Thanks for all the messages of congrats, i've been bowled over by how nice you all are

To all who are still waiting, keep positive as it will happen, its one perk of being a nurse and actually being 'in demand!!!!!!!'

Lynn xxx
Old Apr 30th 2005, 11:15 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

I know I congratulated you on another thread but I wanted to congratulate you on this one too!! Congratulations Lynn, well deserved
mandi
Old Apr 30th 2005, 1:36 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Congratularions

Lynn and hubbie

We are sooooo pleased for you both.
I can't imagine how you must be feeling.

We sent our 136 off 13/4 and not heard nothing as yet. I included our police checks, just got to do the meds when we hear.
Had our fiurst viewer on the house last night and they loved it but think the've gone into hibernation now cos not heard anything from the Estate Agents, they can't get hold of them.
Been keeping an eye on your timeline and its brill.
We sent Rich's QNC thing off in Jan so ours is more than 12 weeks. But we still have the house to sell anyway.
We want to be in Brissie for September but hey there's no rush.

Good Luck mate with the offers
Keep in touch
Ang, Rich & girls x
Old Apr 30th 2005, 1:45 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Congratularions

Lynn and hubbie

We are sooooo pleased for you both.
I can't imagine how you must be feeling.

We sent our 136 off 13/4 and not heard nothing as yet. I included our police checks, just got to do the meds when we hear.
Had our fiurst viewer on the house last night and they loved it but think the've gone into hibernation now cos not heard anything from the Estate Agents, they can't get hold of them.
Been keeping an eye on your timeline and its brill.
We sent Rich's QNC thing off in Jan so ours is more than 12 weeks. But we still have the house to sell anyway.
We want to be in Brissie for September but hey there's no rush.

Good Luck mate with the offers
Keep in touch
Ang, Rich & girls x
Thanks you guys!!!!! Its all so real now, we have got so much to do its unbelievable, but we will take our time - not decided when to book the flights for yet, probably oct or nov depending on house offers next week.
QNC is taking ages for you isn't it? Mine was so quick too!

Good luck to all of you and keep in touch,

Lynn xxx
Old Apr 30th 2005, 1:52 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Thanks you guys!!!!! Its all so real now, we have got so much to do its unbelievable, but we will take our time - not decided when to book the flights for yet, probably oct or nov depending on house offers next week.
QNC is taking ages for you isn't it? Mine was so quick too!

Good luck to all of you and keep in touch,

Lynn xxx
No Lynn the QNC only took a couple of weeks.
We are just waiting now for the DIMIA acknowledgement email and then the MEDS request.
At least you should be there for your first Aussie Christmas
Best of luck
Ang
Old Apr 30th 2005, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

primrose will become famous soon enoughprimrose will become famous soon enough

OMG

How did I miss this?

CONGRATULATIONS LYNN

Good luck with the house sale

Lisa
Old Apr 30th 2005, 9:21 pm
ad4ozz

Smile Re: OMG We got our visa's!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm about to post QNC off Tuesday....did you lot use normal post-office part tracker for that, or did you fork another £40 out for DHL. Supose if it gets lost you can get it all again not like DIMIA application.

Primrose you must have been good if you've stayed off long enough to miss Lynn's visa... .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.