ok...where are all the nurses?

Old May 23rd 2006, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ok...where are all the nurses?

Originally Posted by Loubags
Jackie - you have the magic touch - thankyou
Accepted an offer this morning off the couple who viewed yesterday. Its lower than we wanted, but we have said that we will accept it as long as we exchange in 4 weeks. (Having had the last buyer pull out a couple of days before exchange, I don't want it to drag on.)
Not going to celebrate just yet in case I jinx it all, but the day I exchange will be one of many
thats fab news
congratulations lou
Old May 23rd 2006, 10:29 am
One of Big G's girls.

Loubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to behold

Cheers. Just need to exchange so that we've got a definate move date. Wont feel real until then. Just as well that the job situation in Perth is good and I don't have to worry about that as well.
Old May 23rd 2006, 12:03 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Jackie - you have the magic touch - thankyou
Accepted an offer this morning off the couple who viewed yesterday. Its lower than we wanted, but we have said that we will accept it as long as we exchange in 4 weeks. (Having had the last buyer pull out a couple of days before exchange, I don't want it to drag on.)
Not going to celebrate just yet in case I jinx it all, but the day I exchange will be one of many

Spooky! I have done things like this for other BE members who have had a good outcome. I did it and Lacey got her Case officer! or is it just co-incidence???

Fingers crossed Lou that it all goes through smoothly for you. Congratulations!

jackie x
Old May 23rd 2006, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

wren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to all

Great news

Assuming it all goes smoothly when are you hoping to go?

Wren x
Old May 23rd 2006, 12:21 pm
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Spooky! I have done things like this for other BE members who have had a good outcome. I did it and Lacey got her Case officer! or is it just co-incidence???

Fingers crossed Lou that it all goes through smoothly for you. Congratulations!

jackie x

please please please can you get me my house to exchange!!!!

i will be eternally greatful and save a bottle of wine for you for when you get there!!! red or white?

mand
Old May 23rd 2006, 12:42 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandtooz

i will be eternally greatful and save a bottle of wine for you for when you get there!!! red or white?

mand

ooooh white please Mand! right let me see what I can do.....
Old May 24th 2006, 7:25 am
One of Big G's girls.

Loubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wren
Great news

Assuming it all goes smoothly when are you hoping to go?

Wren x
Hi Wren
will be off as soon as its done and dusted. Have said that we must exchange within 4 weeks or it goes back on the market and I would hope for 3 or 4 weeks after that to get sorted. Can't plan anything until exchange. Typical, not only will the flights be more expensive around the summer hols, but we'll hit Perth in time for winter. Hows things going with you?
Old May 24th 2006, 7:27 am
One of Big G's girls.

Originally Posted by lisabarber
LOU YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. TOLD YOU THE KARMA WOULD WORK, WELL DONE
thanks Lisa. Just need to hold out for a quick exchange. How you feeling?
Old May 24th 2006, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandtooz

mand

tried to give you some 'hurry up and sign k' but gotta spread it! funny no one else ever tells me to do that!!
Old May 24th 2006, 8:36 am
Living the Dream!

Hi Wren
will be off as soon as its done and dusted. Have said that we must exchange within 4 weeks or it goes back on the market and I would hope for 3 or 4 weeks after that to get sorted. Can't plan anything until exchange. Typical, not only will the flights be more expensive around the summer hols, but we'll hit Perth in time for winter. Hows things going with you?
Have you set that criteria - that you want to exchange within 4 weeks or it goes back on the market???

Jackie
Old May 24th 2006, 8:55 am
One of Big G's girls.

Have you set that criteria - that you want to exchange within 4 weeks or it goes back on the market???

Jackie
Hi Jackie
yes we've insisted on it. The last buyers pulled out a couple of days before we exchanged, which meant that we were then about 8 weeks down the line and had to start again. We've accepted a much lower offer than we originally wanted to ( have had no other offers at all ). The people buying ours have sold to a first time buyer, so our solicitor and estate agent think that 4 weeks is realistic. Also, we can't do anything towards the move ( shipping, rental in Perth etc ) until we've exchanged and got a completion date.
I think that if these people are serious, they will get their fingers out and chase solicitors etc to ensure exchange. If they're not, then at least we will only have wasted 4 weeks. I know there are no problems with the house, as the last buyers had a survey done, and I've also said that the price is absolutely non negotiable, due to us accepting a low offer.
Its so frustrating, as all we want is a reasonable price and a smooth sale. I was really friendly and helpful with the last ( so called ) buyers, but I'm not doing that again. Oh well - fingers crossed
Old May 24th 2006, 9:24 am
Living the Dream!

Hi Jackie
yes we've insisted on it. The last buyers pulled out a couple of days before we exchanged, which meant that we were then about 8 weeks down the line and had to start again. We've accepted a much lower offer than we originally wanted to ( have had no other offers at all ). The people buying ours have sold to a first time buyer, so our solicitor and estate agent think that 4 weeks is realistic. Also, we can't do anything towards the move ( shipping, rental in Perth etc ) until we've exchanged and got a completion date.
I think that if these people are serious, they will get their fingers out and chase solicitors etc to ensure exchange. If they're not, then at least we will only have wasted 4 weeks. I know there are no problems with the house, as the last buyers had a survey done, and I've also said that the price is absolutely non negotiable, due to us accepting a low offer.
Its so frustrating, as all we want is a reasonable price and a smooth sale. I was really friendly and helpful with the last ( so called ) buyers, but I'm not doing that again. Oh well - fingers crossed
Good for you Lou. I think when our time comes I will set some timelines too otherwise like you say...people can just string you along for an endless amount of time then just drop out of the sale!

Good luck with all! I'm sure you will be fine!

Jackie x
Old May 24th 2006, 9:35 am
One of Big G's girls.

Good for you Lou. I think when our time comes I will set some timelines too otherwise like you say...people can just string you along for an endless amount of time then just drop out of the sale!

Good luck with all! I'm sure you will be fine!

Jackie x
Thanks Jackie - when are you thinking of going?
Old May 24th 2006, 11:10 am
Living the Dream!

Thanks Jackie - when are you thinking of going?
We're not planning to go until next summer when the children break up from school. We will validate visa in November hopefully for 3 weeks. Really looking forward to that!