ok...where are all the nurses?

Old May 7th 2006, 3:56 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ok...where are all the nurses?

[QUOTE=Alison1967]
Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Mand and Alison....are you sisters then? ahhh how nice a family forum!

PMSL it was a joke similar tastes in tv's and fireplaces.
Dropped the house price by another 3K yesterday as we haven't had any viewers yet.

Enjoy butlins

Ali x
PMSL ah well its like Debbiemc says.....We are all sisters on here!

Will enjoy Butlins if hubby tops up his nicotine levels first..........he is sooo grumpy right now!
Old May 7th 2006, 4:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Mrs JFW]
Originally Posted by Alison1967

Will enjoy Butlins if hubby tops up his nicotine levels first..........he is sooo grumpy right now!

Stick a patch on him
Old May 7th 2006, 4:44 pm
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by debbiemc
were all sisters on here

was on an early yesterday and all the kids were in bed, thats why i was on here early x

siamese! seperated at birth, LOL

Old May 7th 2006, 4:45 pm
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Mrs JFW]
Originally Posted by Alison1967

you deserve to enjoy your hols jackie, after those damn nights of yours!

give him a fag! just for the hols!lol
Old May 7th 2006, 5:39 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

He has calmed down now he has had a ciggie!

He tried to give up smoking once......I almost killed him! :scared:

I said if he gives up smoking ...he will have to leave home for 3 months!!!
Old May 8th 2006, 7:32 am
td1
Forum Regular

td1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lisabarber
hi wendy, you,have got to go to melbourne (TD1) (me and wendy worked together) you will have these blips . then you can laugh at me in sunny old warrington general fighting with sister smith. its going down hill here, they are shutting theatres to save dosh, im doing a waiting list for spines this afternoon after my half day shift. im having an op on monday and wont get a bed they think, so get the money making in and poop the public. wendy good luck and go, let me know how you are getting on, and if its not for you, you can come home love.

Hope you got your bed Lisa I have decided that this is the week I am going to get everything finally organised :scared: Only problem is that i tried to do a couple of things on Friday that are on my TO Do list ( Yes I know i am verrrrry sad, but If I didn't have my list i wouldn't have a clue where I was up to ) and all the people I phoned, like child benefit, told me I had to phone back on the day i was leaving.

As if I wont have enough to do on that day as it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 8th 2006, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by td1
Hope you got your bed Lisa I have decided that this is the week I am going to get everything finally organised :scared: Only problem is that i tried to do a couple of things on Friday that are on my TO Do list ( Yes I know i am verrrrry sad, but If I didn't have my list i wouldn't have a clue where I was up to ) and all the people I phoned, like child benefit, told me I had to phone back on the day i was leaving.

As if I wont have enough to do on that day as it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I phoned child benefit the week before we left and they sorted it out....I also phoned family tax credits and they said they would cease payments. I also phoned them three times from this country for the first three months I was here after I realised they were still making payments into my English bank account. All three phone conversations I was told they would cease payments and then in April I was sent mail here asking for a rebate!!!!!
I hope your experience is a better one!
Good luck with all your plans.
Claire.
Old May 9th 2006, 1:25 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

I emailed and filled in the official child benefit web forms for stopping payments within the 3 months they stated and still got snotty letters...child tax people told G they would stop in April as well.

Haven't claimed in Aus as everyone keeps saying more hassle than it's worth and probably won't get anything as both working.
Old May 9th 2006, 7:41 am
td1
Forum Regular

td1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud of

Thanks Claire and Annqldau. Why do they make it all so complicated. I just wanted to say this is the date I am leaving, dont pay me anymore. But all I seemed to get told was "you are through to the wrong department", "please hold" ( for about 20 mins), and "our computer wont let us put in that date".

To me it is just so frustrating because you just want to be able to tell them in advance and hope it is all sorted before you leave the country!!!

Told our council tax office yesterday and she looked a bit huffy because I was telling her more than a month in advance.
Old May 9th 2006, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

Carly H will become famous soon enough

I'm here
waiting to hear if I can book our flights to Canada.
....still wailing..... ....still wiating....come on Mr. Postman.
Carly
Old May 9th 2006, 8:50 am
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: ok...where are all the nurses?

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
He has calmed down now he has had a ciggie!

He tried to give up smoking once......I almost killed him! :scared:

I said if he gives up smoking ...he will have to leave home for 3 months!!!
My hubby stopped smoking for 3 weeks using patches, the kitchen no longer smelled of smoke, he smelt nice and it was much nicer kissing him ooer! But he was grumpy as hell, then he started again. Now he says it was great when he wasnt smoking and hates himself for starting again and totally denied that he was a crabbit b*****d - how the male mind works eh .
I read the Alan Carr Easy way to stop smoking and stopped no problem with no withdrawals or anything, I keep telling him to read the book but he won't - probably cos he knows it'll work, must admit it took me a while to read it cos I was scared to stop but really glad I did, off the demon fags for over 18mths now. Hey males never do things the easy way! Good luck with your hubby, mine is a lost cause at the mo!
Clairex
Old May 9th 2006, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by td1
Thanks Claire and Annqldau. Why do they make it all so complicated. I just wanted to say this is the date I am leaving, dont pay me anymore. But all I seemed to get told was "you are through to the wrong department", "please hold" ( for about 20 mins), and "our computer wont let us put in that date".

To me it is just so frustrating because you just want to be able to tell them in advance and hope it is all sorted before you leave the country!!!

Told our council tax office yesterday and she looked a bit huffy because I was telling her more than a month in advance.
Remember to keep reciepts for anything new just before you leave as you can claim the money back by posting forms at airport you have to tell them when you buy it that you want tax claim forms same as overseas visitors fill in.
Old May 9th 2006, 11:22 am
td1
Forum Regular

I didn't know I could do that. Does this apply just for things I buy on the journey out or does it go further back than that
Old May 9th 2006, 11:25 am

Originally Posted by td1
I didn't know I could do that. Does this apply just for things I buy on the journey out or does it go further back than that
We bought quite a few things in weeks before the move and asked for the tax forms then filled in and claimed back...you just post them in some letterbox at Manchester airport. If you want the full info will have to get my hubby to post it as he is the expert on this bit. They then direct debit the tax money back to you.
Old May 9th 2006, 12:16 pm
td1
Forum Regular

Trying to refrain from buying anything else before we move ( is very hard though!!) so will keep this in mind

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.