Wikiposts

Ok, have to share.....(good news story)

Old May 26th 2006, 2:32 am

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Ok, have to share.....(good news story)

Originally Posted by Tass
Holiday was wonderful ! Have the post holiday blues now !
Am very,very proud of my hubby and for the first time in 15 years - JEALOUS !
But ! behind every succesful man.......and all that !
Thanks for your post, karma to you,
All the best,
Tass.
Congrats to John

I didn't know any of this!!!

When are you visiting Brissie????

Love Nikki xx
Old May 26th 2006, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Y-E-S !!!
Except , new for this year ,NO $1,000 grant !!
But HEY ! He got a nice certificate and an expensive book.
Sorry took so long to reply but my parents are here and we took them away for a holiday and have only just got back !
Thanks everyone for your kind words and excitment too.
CHEERS !! To you all!
All the best,
Tass.x

thats fab tass, well done

nikkers where have you been??? nong time no hear!! are you well and happy
Old May 26th 2006, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Ok, have to share.....(good news story)

Originally Posted by td1
Congratulations to your hubby - you must have been over the moon to find out that he had got it!!

You will have to aim for it next year

Thank you !
Nah, as 2 nurses married with 2 kids I'm the one who gets to do the casual work around the other ones shifts !
All you guys will find that out once you're here. Unless you have good affordable childcare in your area , it's not worth the heartache for the kids when they are trying to settle in.
I'm the one who gets to "Live the dream!"
Thanks again, karma to you.
All the best,
Tass.
Old May 26th 2006, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Ok, have to share.....(good news story)

Originally Posted by nikkers
Congrats to John

I didn't know any of this!!!

When are you visiting Brissie????

Love Nikki xx

Hey Honey !
Getting closer ~ will phone you later.
Lots of love to you all,
Tass.x x x
Old Jun 1st 2006, 4:02 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Tomorrow , Friday , is international nurses day.
In NSW they make a B-I-G thing of this and each "trust " area has a day where they present achievement awards to nurses who have achieved something throughout the year.There is ONE BIG PRIZE - a kinda nurse of the year type thing, which carries a money prize to fund education.Guess who has been nominated and asked to do the recipients speech ???...no , not me ,( unless they do the casual pool nurse of the year, ) but my dear husband.Unfortunately , the heid bummers phoned and asked him to do the speech but wouldn't confirm it was him. He won't know 100% until the awards tomorrow.
I am so proud of him and what he has achieved since arriving here 18months ago.The only negative is , I am not allowed to attend the ceremony !!!
So , for those of you who want to hear the happy ever after , living the dream and succeeding in his new life story, then this is it.My husband has gone form strength to strength and has been able to develop his nursing career in a way that he never would have been able to in Scotland.He has been published twice since arriving here and has been asked to submit an extract for presentation at an Australasian conference in Melbourne in August.All this and he is still a lowly 1984 scheme trained RGN with no official post grad title (like diploma or masters or even a degree !!)What I am saying is they tend to recognise and nurture EXPERIENCE more here than in the UK , so if like us , you are pre-diploma or haven't gone back to uni but have the clinical skills and know how, don't let it put you off pursuing your dream.You will be much valued and appreciated.
I will let you know if he does get the prize sometime over the weekend. We are going to a concert tomorrow night.
All the best to you all,
Tass. x
Fab post, there's hope for me yet