Nursing cv where to start?????

Old Jan 31st 2011, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

dave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud of
Default Nursing cv where to start?????

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me with layout or any guidance in writing the supporting CV for the 5 year history required for regisration. I want to know if the clinical procedural skills should be written within the body of the cv? or listed on a separate sheet supporting the cv? Just contacted oz AHPRA and they were unable to give much if any guidance on this issue...We are going on my Husbands visa so didn't do this as part of the visa application. Any help much appreciated
Old Jan 31st 2011, 9:50 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nursing cv where to start?????

Some examples here

Nursing resumes
Old Jan 31st 2011, 8:57 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

try asking here
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72
Old Feb 1st 2011, 12:53 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dave.and.lisa
Hi I wonder if anyone can help me with layout or any guidance in writing the supporting CV for the 5 year history required for regisration. I want to know if the clinical procedural skills should be written within the body of the cv? or listed on a separate sheet supporting the cv? Just contacted oz AHPRA and they were unable to give much if any guidance on this issue...We are going on my Husbands visa so didn't do this as part of the visa application. Any help much appreciated
What 5 year history or CV required for registration? I'm a registered nurse here and have never any such supporting documentation What if your newly qualified? Are you sure you are looking at the right documentation?
Old Feb 1st 2011, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

dave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
What 5 year history or CV required for registration? I'm a registered nurse here and have never any such supporting documentation What if your newly qualified? Are you sure you are looking at the right documentation?

Yes sadly I am. The whole process has completely changed since i looked at regisration last year.You now need a detailed cv with clinical procedural skills you have undertaken. The last 5 years of your cv needs to be signed by your employer, it also must be supported by a statement of service by unit manager, hr manager or director of nursing only. I have had 4 jobs in the past 5 years 2 services have been completely scrapped....so having fun with it. Not sure what newly qualified nurses must do though. You are ok as this only applies to overseas nurses and would not effect anyone who is working in OZ from the 27th aug 2010. the form is the AGOS-04.....
Will get there with it all eventually
Old Feb 1st 2011, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by HUP
Some examples here

Nursing resumes
Thank you this is very helpful
Old Feb 20th 2011, 9:05 am
Just Joined

isy1011 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been looking into documentation etc.

It says to demonstrate recency of practice that you can also use wage slips instead of statement of service and for CV - I have read that AHPRA are correcting their information about signing CV to say it must be signed by yourself not your employer.

I did wonder about how my current employer (a college) could sign my CV which has 20 years work experience on it at different hospitals to say it was true and correct!
Old Feb 20th 2011, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks..still working through it! you just get some where then theres another hurdle. House sale fell through just as we were about to sign..they've found somewhere bigger
Old Feb 24th 2011, 1:35 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

What I'm doing is looking up job descriptions on NHS jobs for similar roles that I have been in and then doing a copy and paste job (with alterations).

No idea if it will be ok, but fingers crossed
Old Feb 24th 2011, 1:37 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by isy1011
I have been looking into documentation etc.

It says to demonstrate recency of practice that you can also use wage slips instead of statement of service and for CV - I have read that AHPRA are correcting their information about signing CV to say it must be signed by yourself not your employer.

I did wonder about how my current employer (a college) could sign my CV which has 20 years work experience on it at different hospitals to say it was true and correct!
I was wondering the same thing! I have worked for my current boss for 2.5 years - there's a lot on the CV from before then!
Old Aug 25th 2011, 1:41 am
Just Joined

Joaheer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nursing CV for AHPRA-where to start?????

Hi guys,
Dose anybody know what is meant by Bridging Programs/ Qualifying Examinations on the AHPRA nursing CV format? I went into nursing after completing my Highers and A-levels and I`ve never actually done any bridging programs...does it mean I leave that section blank or fill it in with every single module I took when I did my Nursing Degree?
Also, the AHPRA ask for details of internship/ observership. Do they mean rotation during my nursing training? I`ve been in the same post since qualifying hence never actually done any internship...

Any advice and suggestions will be much appreciated.