Nurses.......faces to names.

Old Jul 27th 2005, 12:24 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nurses.......faces to names.

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
Don't call me a daft bugger... cheeky c*w.... when i've left it before it has said who I am...I wasn't the first one though.....i've recinded mine and you are not allowed to go to Oz with an atitude like that... .
Moooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 10th 2005, 2:03 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulb
Just seen a thread on the Australia forum about putting faces to names. The thread starter has a good point that we may pass in the street in Australia somewhere and not know each other, yet we have all chatted together about the biggest decision of our lives. We are all mates, yet dont know what others look like. Why not post a photo of yourselves or something similar!!

Ps will do mine when I get home tonight.

Paul
Thought I'd try and add mine.
Attached Thumbnails Nurses.......faces to names.-me.jpg  
Old Aug 10th 2005, 4:04 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meelie

Oooooh whats the award for?

Gillian
Old Aug 10th 2005, 5:43 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Lovely to see another face - ditto I want to know what the awards for too!!!?

Are you enjoying living in Brisbane? Where do you work?

Lynn
Old Aug 10th 2005, 11:18 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
Oooooh whats the award for?

Gillian
The award was a team achievement award presented to Botolphs ward at Worthing Hospital west sussex where I worked before I came to Oz. We were a new type of unit to the hospital and decided we should go in for the award as we felt we were a good team and provided good service and care to our patients (a survey we conducted showed this). And we came first!!! I was really sorry to leave there really, they are a fantastic bunch, we were like one big family. Unfortunately for me I left before they spent the fifteen hundred pound cheque we were given
Oh and I will be working at The Wesley in Auchenflower as from Monday. I am renting in Chapel Hill with my hubby (a nurse too, he works at Pinjarra Hills) and my 16 year old daughter. What about you?
Old Aug 11th 2005, 6:43 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

The award was a team achievement award presented to Botolphs ward at Worthing Hospital west sussex where I worked before I came to Oz. We were a new type of unit to the hospital and decided we should go in for the award as we felt we were a good team and provided good service and care to our patients (a survey we conducted showed this). And we came first!!! I was really sorry to leave there really, they are a fantastic bunch, we were like one big family. Unfortunately for me I left before they spent the fifteen hundred pound cheque we were given
Oh and I will be working at The Wesley in Auchenflower as from Monday. I am renting in Chapel Hill with my hubby (a nurse too, he works at Pinjarra Hills) and my 16 year old daughter. What about you?
I'm off to Perth. We are visiting for 2 weeks in September then perm. move once (fingers crossed) we sell the house .
Are you enjoying nursing in Oz ?
Gillian
Old Aug 11th 2005, 10:50 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

Originally Posted by sme
I'm off to Perth. We are visiting for 2 weeks in September then perm. move once (fingers crossed) we sell the house .
Are you enjoying nursing in Oz ?
Gillian
I'll let you know next week after I start work whether I enjoy it Good luck with your plans.
Old Aug 12th 2005, 11:44 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

I'll let you know next week after I start work whether I enjoy it Good luck with your plans.
Hope your first day goes OK
Old Aug 13th 2005, 6:10 am
Nicest member ( I think)

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Hope your first day goes OK
Thanks I'll let you all know what its like.
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:25 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Thought I'd resurrect this thread to see if there's any more piccies to add
Old Sep 14th 2005, 3:41 pm

Yes Bumpety bump!!!!! i'll post a more recent pic of me - taken 2 days ago up North in Oban, Scotland!

So come on everyone wheres your piccies!!?

Lynn x
Attached Thumbnails Nurses.......faces to names.-p9140160.jpg  
Old Sep 14th 2005, 4:15 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Yes Bumpety bump!!!!! i'll post a more recent pic of me - taken 2 days ago up North in Oban, Scotland!

So come on everyone wheres your piccies!!?

Lynn x
Wow, looking good Lynn, you must be at target now
Old Sep 14th 2005, 4:26 pm

Originally Posted by mandi248
Wow, looking good Lynn, you must be at target now
Thanks Mandi! Well not at target yet - 11 lbs to go yet and maybe more after all i've eaten on holiday in oban in 3 days!!!!! Still got a few bellies to shift yet! lol!

Lynn
Old Sep 14th 2005, 4:31 pm

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Thanks Mandi! Well not at target yet - 11 lbs to go yet and maybe more after all i've eaten on holiday in oban in 3 days!!!!! Still got a few bellies to shift yet! lol!

Lynn
I'm really fed up, as I lost 3 1/2 stone, and since I came back from Oz end of April, I have put 1 stone on
Old Sep 15th 2005, 12:07 am
Nicest member ( I think)

Thought I'd let you all know that its ok working here at Wesley. Some of the doctors are a bit anally retentive and think they know all and us little obedient nurses know zilch which I find a bit irritating to say the least but I'm coping. I finally found out my rate of pay and it works out as about 200 quid per year more than uk! So I can't complain. Staff on the ward are really nice and supportive too which helps as I felt a bit useless at first cos everything is sooo different. Oh well I'll learn. How have you other nurses found it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.