Nurses.......faces to names.

Old Jul 16th 2005, 8:21 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nurses.......faces to names.

Hey thanks I have some anaon karma too!!!

Thanks Mr Anon

Ang
x
Old Jul 17th 2005, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

Hi not posted here many times as full of ozzy stuff. Not a pic of me but of the little fella we've just found, hopefully with a destiny not in the UK!!!
Attached Thumbnails Nurses.......faces to names.-dscn0013.jpg  
Old Jul 17th 2005, 3:15 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations when's the baby due?
Old Jul 17th 2005, 6:53 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by owen
Hi not posted here many times as full of ozzy stuff. Not a pic of me but of the little fella we've just found, hopefully with a destiny not in the UK!!!
Hello junior owen what part of Australia are you heading for?

Ang
Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:08 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations. is that your 12 week scan?
and i see your off to canada - good luck

amanda
Old Jul 17th 2005, 9:36 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Awwwww he is so cute!!!!!!!!! - Not that I can tell sex of babies or anything but you said the 'little fella' and if you squint a little............

Congratulations - what a lovely face to name picture!

Lynn
Old Jul 18th 2005, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hello junior owen what part of Australia are you heading for?

Ang
I'm not, thats why i only cast my eye in this part of the site, I have family in Canada and am deciding if to give it a go. Seems like half the NHS are going down under tho! My sister did, now currently a nurse in Auckland, too bloody far for my liking!
Old Jul 18th 2005, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

SO the little fella may not be a fella, I would just like a son, my girlfriend wants a girl, but when push comes to shove we just want a healthy baby. Yeah its the 12 week scan, so when it comes to the 20 week scan we've decided not to find out the sex, although if the picture is as clear again we may not help but notice, especially if he takes after his father!!!!
Old Jul 18th 2005, 5:11 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

especially if he takes after his father!!!!

That would be the umbilical cord
Old Jul 18th 2005, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

can someone tell me how to get my ticker factory thingy onto my signature like lynn etc? got it all picked etc and dont know what to do next? doh

Trish
xx
Old Jul 18th 2005, 8:52 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jimtrish
can someone tell me how to get my ticker factory thingy onto my signature like lynn etc? got it all picked etc and dont know what to do next? doh

Trish
xx
Trish cut and paste the blurb the page gives you when you complete your ticker into your signature - the second box down I think - if that dosen't work try cutting and pasting the other text blurb boxes one at a time!

Lynn x
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Arrrrrrr doesn't matter how many scan pics I see, after 16 years as aMidwife still makes me go gaga

Best wishes Chris
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by jimtrish

Trish
xx

Hi Trish

How's things going for you?

Chris
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Hi Trish

How's things going for you?

Chris

hi chris,

good thanks, waiting for qnc reg, visa is in brissie now, so just a waiting game.
hows you?

trish
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Trish cut and paste the blurb the page gives you when you complete your ticker into your signature - the second box down I think - if that dosen't work try cutting and pasting the other text blurb boxes one at a time!

Lynn x

ok so talk me through this stage by stage, as im getting no-where!
sorry im abit doh, but im not used to the cut and paste thingy!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.