British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Nurses, Doctors, and other Medical/Healthcare occupations (https://britishexpats.com/forum/nurses-doctors-other-medical-healthcare-occupations-72/)
-   -   Nurses.......faces to names. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/nurses-doctors-other-medical-healthcare-occupations-72/nurses-faces-names-300543/)

Rich and Angie Jul 15th 2005 8:21 pm

Re: Nurses.......faces to names.

Hey thanks I have some anaon karma too!!!

Thanks Mr Anon

Ang
x

owen Jul 17th 2005 1:33 am

1 Attachment(s)
Hi not posted here many times as full of ozzy stuff. Not a pic of me but of the little fella we've just found, hopefully with a destiny not in the UK!!!

mandi248 Jul 17th 2005 3:15 am

Congratulations :D when's the baby due?

Rich and Angie Jul 17th 2005 6:53 am

Originally Posted by owen
Hi not posted here many times as full of ozzy stuff. Not a pic of me but of the little fella we've just found, hopefully with a destiny not in the UK!!!

Hello junior owen what part of Australia are you heading for?

Ang

amanda76 Jul 17th 2005 7:08 am

congratulations. is that your 12 week scan?
and i see your off to canada - good luck

amanda :D

lynnlovessun Jul 17th 2005 9:36 am

Awwwww he is so cute!!!!!!!!! - Not that I can tell sex of babies or anything but you said the 'little fella' and if you squint a little............ :p

Congratulations - what a lovely face to name picture!

Lynn :)

owen Jul 18th 2005 4:21 am

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hello junior owen what part of Australia are you heading for?

Ang

I'm not, thats why i only cast my eye in this part of the site, I have family in Canada and am deciding if to give it a go. Seems like half the NHS are going down under tho! My sister did, now currently a nurse in Auckland, too bloody far for my liking!

owen Jul 18th 2005 4:25 am

SO the little fella may not be a fella, I would just like a son, my girlfriend wants a girl, but when push comes to shove we just want a healthy baby. Yeah its the 12 week scan, so when it comes to the 20 week scan we've decided not to find out the sex, although if the picture is as clear again we may not help but notice, especially if he takes after his father!!!! :p

sme Jul 18th 2005 5:11 am

especially if he takes after his father!!!! :p

That would be the umbilical cord :D

jimtrish Jul 18th 2005 8:48 am

can someone tell me how to get my ticker factory thingy onto my signature like lynn etc? got it all picked etc and dont know what to do next? doh :D

Trish
xx

lynnlovessun Jul 18th 2005 8:52 am

Originally Posted by jimtrish
can someone tell me how to get my ticker factory thingy onto my signature like lynn etc? got it all picked etc and dont know what to do next? doh :D

Trish
xx

Trish cut and paste the blurb the page gives you when you complete your ticker into your signature - the second box down I think - if that dosen't work try cutting and pasting the other text blurb boxes one at a time!

Lynn x

Chris Mitchell Jul 18th 2005 9:04 am

Arrrrrrr doesn't matter how many scan pics I see, after 16 years as aMidwife still makes me go gaga

Best wishes Chris

Chris Mitchell Jul 18th 2005 9:05 am

Originally Posted by jimtrish

Trish
xx

Hi Trish

How's things going for you?

Chris

jimtrish Jul 18th 2005 9:27 am

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Hi Trish

How's things going for you?

Chris

hi chris,

good thanks, waiting for qnc reg, visa is in brissie now, so just a waiting game.
hows you?

trish :)

jimtrish Jul 18th 2005 9:31 am

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Trish cut and paste the blurb the page gives you when you complete your ticker into your signature - the second box down I think - if that dosen't work try cutting and pasting the other text blurb boxes one at a time!

Lynn x

ok so talk me through this stage by stage, as im getting no-where! :)
sorry im abit doh, but im not used to the cut and paste thingy! :D