Nurses.......faces to names.

Old Jun 2nd 2005, 2:09 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nurses.......faces to names.

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
How are you - whats happening now?
Lynn x
Hi Lynn

Well we still haven't sold the house. 2 viewers this week but still no offers.
Sent meds unrequested on Tuesday they are on a flight to Sydney as we speak.
Not heard anything from DIMIA except the ackowledgement email early May. Been about 4 weeks now so I guess we have about 9 weeks to go before the meds would have been requested....???
Rich still has the job at Greenslopes with a starting date of 1st August.
So at the mo we are in limbo as they say....
Good luck with the packin Lynn

Ang
Old Jul 14th 2005, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Bumpin' up
Old Jul 14th 2005, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paulb
Bumpin' up

Ah, thanks for bumpin up this one Paul. Had a look at everyones pics again, which I probably wouldn't have done otherwise!
Anyone else want to add their picture?
Old Jul 14th 2005, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Ah, thanks for bumpin up this one Paul. Had a look at everyones pics again, which I probably wouldn't have done otherwise!
Anyone else want to add their picture?
No picture from me at the mo. I'm much too porky having spent the last month with elevated leg and ice packs from torn ligaments/chipped bone in foot/ankle. That's elevated in between work!! Sat for 5 days after the accident and was bored out of **%@£+. My GP boss said to me today 'you know that won't get much better as long as you are walking on it'!! Well spotted - however he is more than happy for me to be there doing ears and smears and all the rest. Bless him.
It does give me ample time at home, however, to spend looking at BE!!
Old Jul 14th 2005, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kitty4
No picture from me at the mo. I'm much too porky having spent the last month with elevated leg and ice packs from torn ligaments/chipped bone in foot/ankle. That's elevated in between work!! Sat for 5 days after the accident and was bored out of **%@£+. My GP boss said to me today 'you know that won't get much better as long as you are walking on it'!! Well spotted - however he is more than happy for me to be there doing ears and smears and all the rest. Bless him.
It does give me ample time at home, however, to spend looking at BE!!

Your'e not having a very good time at the moment are you Kitty??

Come on, everyone else has been brave enought to show a pic.........your turn
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:56 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
Whoever it was who left me Karma yesterday, Thanks

Who was it by the way, as no name???
Old Jul 15th 2005, 6:46 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Hi,
Whoever it was who left me Karma yesterday, Thanks

Who was it by the way, as no name???
Hmmmm......me too
There must be a secret karma giving nurse stalker :scared:
Gillian
Old Jul 15th 2005, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Same here, thats twice someones done that. Thanks whoever you are.
Old Jul 15th 2005, 11:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paulb
Same here, thats twice someones done that. Thanks whoever you are.

I've got some too! Who is it?
Thank you!
Old Jul 15th 2005, 5:16 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you!
It was me your fairy godmother I didn't think it would let me give you karma so soon so couldn't be bothered typing a note! And it let me so I thought oops anon karma!!!!!

Might of gave you it Paul too!

Lynn

only gave some to you two though - not the others so a karma stalker is still very much at large
Old Jul 15th 2005, 5:34 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

OOOOHHHHH i was checking and I got anon karma too!!!!!! Maybe it wasn't me afterall - I think I might of gave you some Claire but probably wasn't the anon karma giver afterall.

Thank you anon karma person - too kind too kind!

Lynn xxx
Old Jul 15th 2005, 5:59 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you!
me too! thanks to who ever it is, would return but haven't a clue who sent it
Old Jul 15th 2005, 7:18 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to the other daft buggers who left me Karma after I'd said I didn't know who the other one was
Old Jul 16th 2005, 7:33 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Thanks to the other daft buggers who left me Karma after I'd said I didn't know who the other one was
Same here -lol
Old Jul 16th 2005, 7:50 am
ad4ozz

Don't call me a daft bugger... cheeky c*w.... when i've left it before it has said who I am...I wasn't the first one though.....i've recinded mine and you are not allowed to go to Oz with an atitude like that... .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.