Nurses.......faces to names.

Old May 6th 2005, 7:17 am
ad4ozz

Default Re: Nurses.......faces to names.

Not a continence problem think it is an Oz problem Paul.

Gave Dogs away Tuesday then think husband had lost dogs syndrome so decided to go and visit his parents who he hasn't spoke to for 3 years and now they are coming to visit Saturday.

Think what with putting house on market and sending off QNC application was overload week for me... . Since all that and news on lack of community nurse jobs Queensland have taken to sitting in corner gibbering.

Have a nice weekend everyone ... sun is shining in England for a change... .

Old May 10th 2005, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Is that it? No more nurses leaving the UK?
Old May 10th 2005, 3:37 pm
ad4ozz

Spoke to friend of a friend the other day who's sister it turned out is going to head for Perth could let her know as well once we have set a def date to meet up.

Old May 10th 2005, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
Spoke to friend of a friend the other day who's sister it turned out is going to head for Perth could let her know as well once we have set a def date to meet up.
We all gonna meet up in November then?
Can't wait...an instant set of "nursie friends" for when we arrive.
How is everyone by the way?
Got an email from ANMC today telling me they had posted "a letter of determination" following Hubby's modified skills assessment. Lets hope it's good determination!
Bye for now.
C. x
Old May 17th 2005, 12:14 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, OK hubbie finally told his work about plans for Oz so I can post our mug shots now!!!!!!!!

This was taken at a wedding and my hair is shoulder length now but its the only one I could find......also think we are a little pi**ed with champagne (as you do at wedings!!!!!)

Lynn x
Attached Thumbnails Nurses.......faces to names.-imga0211.jpg  
Old May 17th 2005, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by paulb
Is that it? No more nurses leaving the UK?

......no but 1 Midwife going

Chris
Old May 17th 2005, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
......no but 1 Midwife going

Chris

hi chris!
Old May 17th 2005, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Hi, OK hubbie finally told his work about plans for Oz so I can post our mug shots now!!!!!!!!

This was taken at a wedding and my hair is shoulder length now but its the only one I could find......also think we are a little pi**ed with champagne (as you do at wedings!!!!!)

Lynn x
Why is it women are so obsessed with how there hair is or was or looks!! You should be like us blokes, wash it and comb it.... if really necessary.
Old May 19th 2005, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bump

Just wondered if there were any more??
Old May 19th 2005, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulb
Why is it women are so obsessed with how there hair is or was or looks!! You should be like us blokes, wash it and comb it.... if really necessary.

someone has to look good in the partnership, so it may aswell be us women
hope your ok paul, hows things going?
first part of my visa app has gone through to regional cert body....getting exciting atlast
Old May 19th 2005, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jimtrish
someone has to look good in the partnership, so it may aswell be us women
hope your ok paul, hows things going?
first part of my visa app has gone through to regional cert body....getting exciting atlast

...maybe its just us blokes look good naturally and dont need to try!!

Just playing the waiting game now.

Been posting on this thread. Its for April 05, modl applicants.
http://www.britishexpats.com/forum/s...d.php?t=294979
Old May 24th 2005, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

neil&momo is on a distinguished road

Hi all,
Not been posting much lately toooooooo stressed!!!!! 6 1/2 weeks to go not sorted shippers out yet!! House not sold!! Got a viewing booked tomorrow, fingers crossed. Flights booked thats about it!! We aren't coming back we have 1 way flight booked!! Well this is Neil and Kieran last October, Kieran is 22 months now. Hope it comes out! My Avatar is us in front of the Pyramids in Egypt cut out and put on a photo I took in Sydney in 2000.
Good Luck all
Marie
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
Neil and kieransmall.bmp (15.1 KB, 69 views)
Old May 28th 2005, 8:27 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
Bit of an old photo hair longer now in pony tail... .

Think I've attached it correctly if nothing there have failed.

Paul you are an internet stalkers dream...giving way to much info away their mate...
LOL! you look nowt like that now You didn't even look like that 8 years ago when I worked with you! How old's that picture!!! :scared:
Old May 29th 2005, 12:18 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Can't seem to get my picture small enough it is 1.15mb and it needs to be only 1mb....damn!!!!
Old May 30th 2005, 3:18 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Im heading of to Perth asap. Meds sent, waiting for decision, then house sale :scared:

oh, I'm bringing family along too....husband and three kids !

Gillian

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.