A not so good update (sorry)

Old Apr 11th 2006, 11:59 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A not so good update (sorry)

According to his public profile, he came on the other day (8th April)

If you are watching, just let us know you are OK
Old Apr 12th 2006, 4:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
According to his public profile, he came on the other day (8th April)

If you are watching, just let us know you are OK

Yes, come on Gary!!! Your pizza is nearly done!

Tia....where's that b****y visa of yours got to? I hope it comes soon.
Old Apr 12th 2006, 9:35 am

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Yes, come on Gary!!! Your pizza is nearly done!

Tia....where's that b****y visa of yours got to? I hope it comes soon.
So do I!
Old Apr 12th 2006, 10:50 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Leave me alone! It's my fingers crossed, good luck avatar

I will be going back to the 3 eyed cat, as soon as my visa is granted.......HURRY UP DIMA!!
Angela...you have a 3 eyed cat again.....when did you get your visa??????
Old Apr 12th 2006, 7:33 pm

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Angela...you have a 3 eyed cat again.....when did you get your visa??????
I didn't get the visa....annqld started picking on me saying it was crap so I changed it back

You will know when I get the visa! :scared:
Old Apr 12th 2006, 7:36 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't get the visa....annqld started picking on me saying it was crap so I changed it back

You will know when I get the visa! :scared:

It must be on its way to you soon Angela....anyone else on your timeline heard anything? I like your 3 eyed cat anyway!
Old Apr 12th 2006, 8:29 pm

It must be on its way to you soon Angela....anyone else on your timeline heard anything? I like your 3 eyed cat anyway!
There are quite a few Novemberites that have received their's already, so here's hoping

How's everything going with you?
Old Apr 12th 2006, 9:11 pm
Living the Dream!

There are quite a few Novemberites that have received their's already, so here's hoping

How's everything going with you?
I'm at a standstill angela, got stuff for the visa ready to go off, but still no skills assessment back yet, its been over 5 weeks now, they must be on a go slow right now. I'm assuming if there was any problem they would have emailed me. Flippin 'eck you need the patience of a saint going through this immigration process dontcha!! Hope you hear something soon Angela. you must be next in line surely!
Old Apr 12th 2006, 11:23 pm

I'm at a standstill angela, got stuff for the visa ready to go off, but still no skills assessment back yet, its been over 5 weeks now, they must be on a go slow right now. I'm assuming if there was any problem they would have emailed me. Flippin 'eck you need the patience of a saint going through this immigration process dontcha!! Hope you hear something soon Angela. you must be next in line surely!
Fingers crossed for both of us
Old Apr 13th 2006, 8:04 am
Living the Dream!

Fingers crossed for both of us

yeah..and everything else too.
Old Apr 13th 2006, 8:12 am
lisa

lisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nice

yeah..and everything else too.
hi you mentioned with being a nurse you did the application yourself, is it complicated( we have a 15 year old stepson who will be coming if he can peel himself of the setee) or is it better for an agent to do it because of this.
Old Apr 13th 2006, 8:23 am
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by lisabarber
hi you mentioned with being a nurse you did the application yourself, is it complicated( we have a 15 year old stepson who will be coming if he can peel himself of the setee) or is it better for an agent to do it because of this.

Hi Lisa, I think if your situation is straightforward (ie stepson's mother is in agreement with the move) then I would say you could do it independently. The forms for nursing skills/visa are quite straight forward, its just all the documentation you have to get together. It really depends on you and your peace of mind whether you opt for an agent or not. I thought it was easy enough to do myself with all the help I get from people on this site, but having said that I have not got my visa yet!
Old Apr 13th 2006, 8:59 am
td1
Forum Regular

td1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud of

Just wondering if you had e-mailed them. There was a bit of a mix up when they were doing mine and I think myskill assessment got mislaid for a few months. I was waiting patiently for it to come through and in the end after my husband constantly nagging me to e-mail them I got in touch and they said they didn't have my application. They then found it and it all got whizzed through super quick and apologised for the mix up.

Its hard to know when to be patient cos they are busy or when to start worrying that there has been some problem.
Old Apr 13th 2006, 9:08 am
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by td1
Just wondering if you had e-mailed them. There was a bit of a mix up when they were doing mine and I think myskill assessment got mislaid for a few months. I was waiting patiently for it to come through and in the end after my husband constantly nagging me to e-mail them I got in touch and they said they didn't have my application. They then found it and it all got whizzed through super quick and apologised for the mix up.

Its hard to know when to be patient cos they are busy or when to start worrying that there has been some problem.
What a nightmare for you. Now you have got me thinking....

I did actually email them a couple of weeks ago and they said it was still being processed and to allow at least 10 days for mail. Well its well over 10 days now. I think if I haven't heard anything by the end of next week I will email them again. Some of the peeps that sent theres at the end of feb are getting theres now and I sent mine beginning of March so hopefully it will be soon. pleeeeeeeeeeze!
Old Apr 13th 2006, 9:27 am
td1
Forum Regular

td1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud of

What a nightmare for you. Now you have got me thinking....

I did actually email them a couple of weeks ago and they said it was still being processed and to allow at least 10 days for mail. Well its well over 10 days now. I think if I haven't heard anything by the end of next week I will email them again. Some of the peeps that sent theres at the end of feb are getting theres now and I sent mine beginning of March so hopefully it will be soon. pleeeeeeeeeeze!

Fingers crossed. I dont want to get you worried but like i said before its hard to know whether to just be patient or to give them a bit of hassle.

Although it was a nightmare at the time and it meant we couldn't then apply for our visa cos we had moved, and with the extra time they took I then diidn't have enough recent work experience, when the visa application went off it was plain sailing and came through fine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.