North East meet?

Old Jun 20th 2005, 11:55 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: North East meet?

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Hi,
Yes I agree to one at the end of August. I was hoping to be going by then but it's looking doubtful now .
Have said to Paul over on the other forum that we'll make it a Sunday or midweek so that he can make it. Can you manage midweek?

Sorry I didn't get to talk much but hopefully will catch up with you at the next one.

Tracey.
Mid week would be no good for us, as my hubby wouldn't be able to get there til about 7 ish, and the last train is about 9.30, and It's a right trek to and from the train station. Weekend would definitely be better
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Mid week would be no good for us, as my hubby wouldn't be able to get there til about 7 ish, and the last train is about 9.30, and It's a right trek to and from the train station. Weekend would definitely be better
We'll definitely make it a sunday then.

Was it easy enough to find from the train station because I might go by train myself next time.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Sunday would be good for us, but please just make arrangements to suit the majority. (Cant make Sunday August 28th!).

Saturdays will be OK for me from September 17th onwards if that helps, but as I say, majority rule.

Pau

ps could have a little meet sometime sooner if anyone local fancy it.
l
Old Jun 20th 2005, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulb
Sunday would be good for us, but please just make arrangements to suit the majority. (Cant make Sunday August 28th!).

Saturdays will be OK for me from September 17th onwards if that helps, but as I say, majority rule.

Pau

ps could have a little meet sometime sooner if anyone local fancy it.
l
Yes, I would meet up sooner if anybody else was up for it. Just shout a date and venue and I'll come along if I can.

Tracey
Old Jun 21st 2005, 7:27 am
ad4ozz

Paul i'm allways at work in Horden if you are passing just ring.

And let me know if you arrange little meet if i'm in the country i'll come.

Last edited by ad4ozz; Jun 21st 2005 at 7:28 am. Reason: add on

Old Jun 21st 2005, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
Paul i'm allways at work in Horden if you are passing just ring.

And let me know if you arrange little meet if i'm in the country i'll come.
Still got your number (somewhere) so I will call you if Im in the area. Only at work 3 days for the next 3 weeks, hols and courses. When are you out of the country?
Old Jun 21st 2005, 12:59 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

"gasp shock horror" whats alll this then organising secret meets in yer nursey nursey forum shame on you
Old Jun 21st 2005, 3:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kelli28
"gasp shock horror" whats alll this then organising secret meets in yer nursey nursey forum shame on you
Hi Kerry.
Have you been lurking again

How are you?
You would be more than welcome to meet up if you want. Don't know if anybody is or not, just somebody said if anyone wanted to meet up before August they would be happy to.

Have you read that thread on the other forum about the price of hairdressers in Oz You'll be raking it in.

Have tried to find a link to that book and can't find it so could you pm it to me when you have a minute.
Thanks

Tracey
Old Jun 21st 2005, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kelli28

Oops sorry, there are 2 threads for north east meets. I get them mixed up
Old Jun 21st 2005, 5:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by paulb
Oops sorry, there are 2 threads for north east meets. I get them mixed up
me too. I just link on from my email so don't realise I'm on this one half the time. To be honest I don't usually come on here. I forget about it . Must make more of an effort to pop in now and then
Old Jun 21st 2005, 8:28 pm
ad4ozz

Paul i'm changing my work number not because you are stalking me but because we have to do this daft security dialing tell them where you are going and when we are out....will PM you the next one soon.

Think we are going to take new buyers offer and blow original buyer out...oh the stress the stress.....aaaaahhh.

Old Jun 21st 2005, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paul i'm changing my work number not because you are stalking me but because we have to do this daft security dialing tell them where you are going and when we are out....will PM you the next one soon.

Think we are going to take new buyers offer and blow original buyer out...oh the stress the stress.....aaaaahhh.
Stalking you.....I only phoned once and you were off work!!

Ok, no probs.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 4:41 am
ad4ozz

You'll have them wondering at work though phone calls off strange men....then again if you sounded strange they will have thought you were a social worker... .

Old Jun 22nd 2005, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

You'll have them wondering at work though phone calls off strange men....then again if you sounded strange they will have thought you were a social worker... .

Shall I show that to my social work colleagues here in our integrated team??

(...but quite a lot of S/W are strange... not in our team I hasten to add)
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 8:35 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Hi Kerry.
Have you been lurking again

How are you?
You would be more than welcome to meet up if you want. Don't know if anybody is or not, just somebody said if anyone wanted to meet up before August they would be happy to.

Have you read that thread on the other forum about the price of hairdressers in Oz You'll be raking it in.

Have tried to find a link to that book and can't find it so could you pm it to me when you have a minute.
Thanks

Tracey
hi tracey will try and find info for you for that book

yes let me know when you arrange the next meet i will be there cant possibly miss something hehe

no iv not seen that about hairdressers raking in it in i will see if i can find it and who says they dont make a fortune here im having to pay to have my hair done today but i will just let slip what i do to make sure i get the best treatment and no rush job

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.