North East meet?

Old May 17th 2005, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of
Default Re: North East meet?

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
Ha found you go to chat at top of page on blue line,,,
Ann

Supervision has been cancelled tomorrow so I will not be over at Easington.

Paul
Old May 18th 2005, 9:36 pm
ad4ozz

No worries I have ended up having a hectic day will catch you later.

Ang had a good night catch you later will send you stuff ASAP.

Old May 18th 2005, 10:08 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

No worries I have ended up having a hectic day will catch you later.

Ang had a good night catch you later will send you stuff ASAP.
Thanks,
Got the stuff, will have a look through now
Old May 20th 2005, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Hurray, finally managed to get through to the Brewsters pub in Hartlepool that Ad4ozz mentioned. Had to go via the Darlington one though because I couldn't get anybody to answer the phone when I rang Which I did several times.

Anyway. They don't do bookings and I don't know how many are definitely coming anyway, apart from me .

Am going to arrange it for the Saturday 18th June as the following day is Fathers day. The best times to go is before 12 and after 2 as they get really busy inbetween. There is a play area for the kids and as Add mentioned it is near the marina, so those that want to can go over there with the kids (or not!).

What's everybodys opinion on the Saturday at say 2pm? lunch and drinks. I will be bringing 2 of my children. Daughter 14 and son,9. It would be great if others take their kids as they can make friends too. In fact, I may stay over somewhere so I can make a weekend of it .

Please let me know asap what you guys think so I can post it onto the general forum.
Please somebody else come cos I'll look a right sad git otherwise
Tracey
Old May 20th 2005, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Hurray, finally managed to get through to the Brewsters pub in Hartlepool that Ad4ozz mentioned. Had to go via the Darlington one though because I couldn't get anybody to answer the phone when I rang Which I did several times.

Anyway. They don't do bookings and I don't know how many are definitely coming anyway, apart from me .

Am going to arrange it for the Saturday 18th June as the following day is Fathers day. The best times to go is before 12 and after 2 as they get really busy inbetween. There is a play area for the kids and as Add mentioned it is near the marina, so those that want to can go over there with the kids (or not!).

What's everybodys opinion on the Saturday at say 2pm? lunch and drinks. I will be bringing 2 of my children. Daughter 14 and son,9. It would be great if others take their kids as they can make friends too. In fact, I may stay over somewhere so I can make a weekend of it .

Please let me know asap what you guys think so I can post it onto the general forum.
Please somebody else come cos I'll look a right sad git otherwise
Tracey

Hi Tacey

Unfortunately I play cricket every Saturday, so wont be able to go. Forgot about it being fathers day on the Sunday. Never mind, hope theres a good turnout.

Paul
Old May 20th 2005, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulb
Hi Tacey

Unfortunately I play cricket every Saturday, so wont be able to go. Forgot about it being fathers day on the Sunday. Never mind, hope theres a good turnout.

Paul
Sorry Paul,
Was really looking forward to meeting you. Hopefully arrange another one soon if this ones a success. Had it not been Fathers Day would have made it the Sunday but to be honest it's my kids first Fathers Day since losing their Dad and don't know how they're going to be. Plan to go off somewhere with them on my own for the day.

Good luck with the cricket and I'll look forward to meeting up with you and your family one day
Tracey
Old May 20th 2005, 5:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Sorry Paul,
Was really looking forward to meeting you. Hopefully arrange another one soon if this ones a success. Had it not been Fathers Day would have made it the Sunday but to be honest it's my kids first Fathers Day since losing their Dad and don't know how they're going to be. Plan to go off somewhere with them on my own for the day.

Good luck with the cricket and I'll look forward to meeting up with you and your family one day
Tracey
No worries Tracey, fully understand about fathers day, Hope its not too painful for you all. My families thoughts will be with you.

Hope the meet is a success and I suppose we have time for another.

Paul
Old May 22nd 2005, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Any more????
Old May 23rd 2005, 10:45 pm
ad4ozz

Would Sunday after be any good for Paul ???

Expats has gone all funny while I've been away.....colours all changed....either that or I had to much to drink in Amsterdam... .

Old May 24th 2005, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Expats has gone all funny while I've been away.....colours all changed....either that or I had to much to drink in Amsterdam... .
Hi,
Did you have a good holiday?

Unfortunately can't change the date of the meet. It is now arranged for 18th June, 2pm. at the Brewsters pub you suggested in Hartlepool. Quite a few from the other forum seem to be coming. There are also a few who posted an interest but haven't got back with a definite yes yet. Should be good. Hope you can make it.

Will have to arrange another one for Paul

Tracey.
Old May 24th 2005, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

My friend who works at Merrick House has also been to Amsterdam last weekend!! I was there in March, cant remember anything about it tho
Old May 27th 2005, 11:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

bumping this back to the top
Old May 28th 2005, 7:54 am
ad4ozz

Talking Re: North East meet?

18th June, 2pm. at the Brewsters pub Harlepool remains good for me... .

Old May 28th 2005, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Ann

Supervision now on 9th June @11.30. Will ring you before, and if your not busy(unlikely ) we can have a coffee
Old May 28th 2005, 8:09 am
ad4ozz

Okey dokey same mobile as before.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.