North East meet?

Old May 12th 2005, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of
Default Re: North East meet?

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
Take on board what you're saying about public transport that would narrow it down to Hartlepool or Middlesbrough.

There is a Travelinn with big Brewsters pub that does meals out the back of Church St. where the train station is in Hartlepool. It's on the marina next to historic quay. Would be good place to meet thinking about it and people with kids could also go to the historic quay museum if they wanted as can get in one half free and other half you can pay to access.

Map at
http://www.premiertravelinn.com/pti/...?hotelId=23968

Historic quay info
http://www.destinationhartlepool.com...quay/index.php

Worth thinking about. How does everyone else feel???

Paul may have to work this weekend so may be off on the 18th but live near Merick House so will let you know what i'm doing.

OK

Paul
Old May 13th 2005, 10:23 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Take on board what you're saying about public transport that would narrow it down to Hartlepool or Middlesbrough.

There is a Travelinn with big Brewsters pub that does meals out the back of Church St. where the train station is in Hartlepool. It's on the marina next to historic quay. Would be good place to meet thinking about it and people with kids could also go to the historic quay museum if they wanted as can get in one half free and other half you can pay to access.

Map at
http://www.premiertravelinn.com/pti/...?hotelId=23968

Historic quay info
http://www.destinationhartlepool.com...quay/index.php

Worth thinking about. How does everyone else feel???

Paul may have to work this weekend so may be off on the 18th but live near Merick House so will let you know what i'm doing.
That sounds great! We could find that place no with problems, and it's only half an hour by train from Sunderland where we live.
Sat or the Sun (18 or 19th) would both be OK for us,

Thanks,

Angela (Tiawamutu)
Old May 13th 2005, 5:11 pm
ad4ozz

Turn up for the books it has become apparant to us both that Tiawamutu
and myself used to work together about 7 years ago... .

Old May 13th 2005, 8:43 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Turn up for the books it has become apparant to us both that Tiawamutu
and myself used to work together about 7 years ago... .
Aye...Very funny, as we didn't realise who each other were until I sussed it this morning, as ad4ozz's friend was also my sisters friend and they got taking about oz etc etc....Very complicated, but Fancy that!!

It's a small world....
Old May 13th 2005, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Aye...Very funny, as we didn't realise who each other were until I sussed it this morning, as ad4ozz's friend was also my sisters friend and they got taking about oz etc etc....Very complicated, but Fancy that!!

It's a small world....
It's a small world.
Old May 14th 2005, 7:16 am
ad4ozz

Will sort the paperwork out for Tuesday night 'tooney'... . Then just need to convince you that Brisbane is the place to be...

Old May 14th 2005, 5:39 pm

Will sort the paperwork out for Tuesday night 'tooney'... . Then just need to convince you that Brisbane is the place to be...
Have just been to Brisbane....but Perth is still definitely for us I'm afraid (is also most popular place for Poms)
Old May 15th 2005, 7:03 pm
ad4ozz

As you say full of Brits best avoided... .

Old May 16th 2005, 11:08 pm

Are we going for ad4ozz's idea then, as it seems the best one so far?
Old May 16th 2005, 11:52 pm
ad4ozz

I would have to agree with you Tiawamutu, but then again i'm biased.... .

It seems most central to everyone at the moment though.

Old May 16th 2005, 11:54 pm

I would have to agree with you Tiawamutu, but then again i'm biased.... .

It seems most central to everyone at the moment though.
Haven't got a clue why that is
Old May 16th 2005, 11:58 pm
ad4ozz

spooky you are leaving posts but you are not showing as on line... :scared: :scared: :scared: .

Old May 16th 2005, 11:58 pm
ad4ozz

Ha found you go to chat at top of page on blue line,,,

Old May 17th 2005, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Are we going for ad4ozz's idea then, as it seems the best one so far?
Hi,
I think that it's a good suggestion. I will try to get hold of the number today and ring them to see whether they can accommodate a large group and arrange a time.
Haven't been able to do anything over the last couple of days as I went to Flamingoland with the kids on Saturday and have been at work the last 2 days so am back on the case today. Hopefully have something sorted today

Tracey.
Old May 17th 2005, 10:51 am

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Hi,
I think that it's a good suggestion. I will try to get hold of the number today and ring them to see whether they can accommodate a large group and arrange a time.
Haven't been able to do anything over the last couple of days as I went to Flamingoland with the kids on Saturday and have been at work the last 2 days so am back on the case today. Hopefully have something sorted today

Tracey.
That's great tracey

I am meeting ad4ozz tonight for some catch up (after 8yrs!) and visa talk and hopefully some...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.