News from Paulb

Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:07 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: News from Paulb

Originally Posted by Robbo2
No, it was from Coles!!!!!
I didn't have any saucepans etc at the time, was waiting for my shipment!!!
any excuse.... hope to meet you on the eleventh then.
Old Mar 9th 2006, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

More news from me.

After another trip to Melbourne last week, sorted out a house and after a bit of a grilling at interview, just found out I got the job.

Leave Brissy on Friday 17th March, hopefully arrive in Mornington, 20th March, start work 27th.

Paul
Old Mar 9th 2006, 8:16 am

Originally Posted by paulb
More news from me.

After another trip to Melbourne last week, sorted out a house and after a bit of a grilling at interview, just found out I got the job.

Leave Brissy on Friday 17th March, hopefully arrive in Mornington, 20th March, start work 27th.

Paul
Think it's only right you have a grilling at interview the rest of us have to do it... , you've got away easy up to now. Heard about G's strange phone call just as well we've known you a long time or that women might have taken G's comments totaly to heart.

Good luck with everything.
Old Mar 9th 2006, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by annqldau
Think it's only right you have a grilling at interview the rest of us have to do it... , you've got away easy up to now. Heard about G's strange phone call just as well we've known you a long time or that women might have taken G's comments totaly to heart.

Good luck with everything.
G gave me a 'great' reference for the rental house!!!!

See you Saturday.
Old Mar 9th 2006, 7:38 pm
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Paul - now it's falling nicely into place for you all.

See you Saturday.

Old Mar 9th 2006, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by arnie2oz
Well done Paul - now it's falling nicely into place for you all.

See you Saturday.

What time will you make it on Saturday Graham??

Do you know where to come??
Old Mar 9th 2006, 10:17 pm
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

What time will you make it on Saturday Graham??

Do you know where to come??

'Working' until 6pm so asap after I get showered!!

Your place? I'll phone if we get lost
Old Mar 10th 2006, 6:25 am

G gave me a 'great' reference for the rental house!!!!

See you Saturday.
Only cause he want's someone to drink with when he comes to Melbourne the aussies at his place all go to bed at 8pm on work does.
Old Mar 13th 2006, 6:20 am

Cool Re: News from Paulb

For those of you who know what i'm talking about trampoline place is

Prices from http://www.topline-trampolines.com/trampolines.html
located on the goldcoast.

Rectangle Family with Pads $320
The manufacturers recommended weight capacity for the rectangle tramps are
measured in Downforce... not bodyweight. Therefore we recommend this one
for kids up to approx 13yrs old.
Delivery to you $40

Action 14ft Round with Pads $480
Recommended for Adults and Kids
Delivery $35

Action 14ft Round with Pads and Netting $699
Please keep in mind the Netting Enclosures are there to catch falls, they
are not to be used as a "jumping castle"
Delivery $45
Best to give them a ring re size, price and delivery or email as may be cheaper your area.
Old Mar 24th 2006, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi everyone.

Back online eventually.

Arrived on Sunday after a pretty quick run from Brisbane. Made good time on the 2nd day which meant we could make Mornington on Sunday PM.

Arrived 3pm and booked into the motel, before taking the kids for a well deserved run on the beach. On Monday we got the house keys, and then had a drive down to Dromana to get driving licences sorted. Too easy! (as they say here).
Tuesday all hell broke loose when our furniture arrived. Got all unpacked and we love our new home.
Spent the next couple of days having a look around and today went to St Kildas for the day on the beach. Beautiful.

Going to Red Hill show tomorrow....any one going??

Next Saturday, been invited to a party at my new bosses house.

And the weather has been great too!
Old Mar 24th 2006, 9:14 pm

Hi everyone.

Back online eventually.

Arrived on Sunday after a pretty quick run from Brisbane. Made good time on the 2nd day which meant we could make Mornington on Sunday PM.

Arrived 3pm and booked into the motel, before taking the kids for a well deserved run on the beach. On Monday we got the house keys, and then had a drive down to Dromana to get driving licences sorted. Too easy! (as they say here).
Tuesday all hell broke loose when our furniture arrived. Got all unpacked and we love our new home.
Spent the next couple of days having a look around and today went to St Kildas for the day on the beach. Beautiful.

Sounds like everything going to plan pleased for you.
Were the licenses a straight conversion or did Joanne have a sweat on???
Glad you are loving the house and have a social life already, sounds like you may be on a role... .
Old Mar 24th 2006, 9:32 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone.

Back online eventually.

WOW Paul Im so pleased to hear from you and that all is going well. Bet you are feeling tired though with all the hectic life you've had these past few months.
When do you start your new job? BBQ at your new bosses house eh!! sounds good to me mate!
Say hi to Joanne and the kids for us and you make sure you keep in touch.
We will come and visit you sometime.
Take care mate and good luck with the job
Please PM me your new address and phone number when uyou have 5 mins.

Ang, Rich & girls x
Old Mar 25th 2006, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Hi Paul,
Great to hear from you!
Glad things are sorting themselves out down there.
Do you have any good pizza places nearby? (sorry, it's wearing a bit thin crust now).
Claire.
P.S. Don't forget to send us your new addy. (for deliveries )
Old Mar 25th 2006, 9:10 pm

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Hi Paul,
Great to hear from you!
Glad things are sorting themselves out down there.
Do you have any good pizza places nearby? (sorry, it's wearing a bit thin crust now).
Claire.
P.S. Don't forget to send us your new addy. (for deliveries )
If you get the pizzas packed in the stuff they put hearts in should get there fresh enough to eat.
Old Mar 27th 2006, 1:08 am
Forum Regular

purple swatch will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone.

Back online eventually.

glad to see you had a good journey and have settled in.please let anna know that blaine misses her at school.all the best to all of you in this part of your adventure.it was a pleasure to know you
debs andy and blaine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.