News from Paulb

Old Feb 21st 2006, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News from Paulb

Originally Posted by jimtrish
hello me little chooky egg!

all fine here mate, hows you, still waiting on your email!!
hope youre ok, ive just done 2 nights so off to bed , take care hun and keep in touch

luv

Trish
xx
go into the barbie and find the uri gellar thread!!!!!! then you'll see where we're at

chat soon mrs xxx
Old Feb 21st 2006, 11:56 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: News from Paulb

Originally Posted by paulb
Thanks for all your support folks, Jo and I really appreciate it. Had a feeling we were going to get some negative comments. Look forward to seeing you all before we leave.
Nah nothing negative just sad to see you go as you were both so chilled out and not stuck up. But you are in the ideal position to move on before the kids start real school and they are that young they will forget all about it.

Who am I going to have Banana Fritters with now???
Old Feb 21st 2006, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
good luck Paul,

it's great to see so many of you all now settled in Oz (Claire, Trish, Jackie, etc.) Hope you are all well, looking forward to experiencing it soon.

take care everyone

Traceyxx

Hello Tink!
How's things?
What's the latest?
Sorry to hijack your thread Paul, but you're leaving anyway
Claire. x
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:05 am

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Hello Tink!
How's things?
What's the latest?
Sorry to hijack your thread Paul, but you're leaving anyway
Claire. x
OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhh.... LOL he won't let you stay at his place... .
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by annqldau
OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhh.... LOL he won't let you stay at his place... .

Oh he will....he knows what a great cook I am, don't you Paul?
PMSL
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:50 am

PMSL
LOL... Joanne will get jealous just as well he was a chef in a former life... .
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
good luck Paul,

it's great to see so many of you all now settled in Oz (Claire, Trish, Jackie, etc.) Hope you are all well, looking forward to experiencing it soon.

take care everyone

Traceyxx
hi tracey,

thanks mate, when you land, be sure to come see us in the tropics

take care

Trish
xx
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

PMSL
You know how to open a pizza box dont you Claire
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

barkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nice

Thought I better write an update. Been quite busy since arriving and not had much time to spend on here. Seems that most others are the same.

You will recall our earlier adventure's, planning to go to Grafton in NSW, and then deciding it was not for us. We then found ourselves on the other side of the world, no house and no job. I had holidayed in Bayside Brisbane in '92, so we decided to pitch up there. Got ourselves a rental and I got a job, and decided to consolidate over Xmas.

Recently we visited Melbourne, in particular the Mornington Peninsular, after hearing some positive reports. There are far more opportunities for work for Joanne (horse stables, equestrian etc), the climate is not as oppressive, and the beaches are terrific. Taking all this into account (and a few other reasons), we have decided to move down to Mornington on March 18th. I'm going down next week to finalise a job for me, and to sort out a rental, so that our furniture can be transported from door to door.

We have made some good friends here, Ann and Graeme, Nicky and Graham, Rich and Ange, Claire and Kevin to name but a few. But we have decided that Mornington may be a better option for us at this time, and we may look to buy a property, so we feel more settled.

So there you go, thats the latest little adventure for us. After everything else it will be like a walk in the park.

Good luck to everyone else.
Hi
I joined yesterday, found the site by chance and am so pleased to be able to chat with others from the UK living out here. Like you Paul and your family we arrived August 2003 to Whyalla in SA. I had interviewed on the phone for a Community job as I am also a psychi nurse and when we arrived my heart sank. To cut a long and sometimes anxious story short we arrived in Sydney via Wagga Wagga (thats another story). I have been back to the UK twice to do short stints in the community in Berkshire as the Agency rates are great and I still had my eldest daughter and new baby there. I have to be honest I do struggle with the CPN role here mainly in terms of the level of responsibility and autonomy I have in the UK compared to here. Maybe it is just Sydney but Psychology seem to have things like CBT ringfenced and I feel a little bit like a "handmaiden". I cant say that every team is like this its just been my experience. Two of my kids are now at Uni and TAFE respectively and doing well. I am keen to buy but Sydney prices are unreal in the area we live in and we are exploring alternatives, however Nicks job is North Sydney so we are limited.

Glad to hear you are positive and good luck in the move to Mornington. My friends daughter works in a stable there she married a kiwi and they settled there.

Cheers
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 12:33 am

So Paul will you be reverting to old email as you may not choose Telstra in Melbourne???
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 3:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

So Paul will you be reverting to old email as you may not choose Telstra in Melbourne???

Why not, I was planning transferring my telstra account to my new address in Melbourne. Can I not do that?
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 4:27 am

Why not, I was planning transferring my telstra account to my new address in Melbourne. Can I not do that?
Yes you can assuming Telstra Melbourne have broadband but they probably had it way before Queensland.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 3:08 am
BE Enthusiast

You know how to open a pizza box dont you Claire

Yeah, I certainly do, and don't forget the good old garlic bread packaging!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:58 am

Yeah, I certainly do, and don't forget the good old garlic bread packaging!
Domino's I hope?
Old Feb 26th 2006, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Domino's I hope?

No, it was from Coles!!!!!
I didn't have any saucepans etc at the time, was waiting for my shipment!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.