News from Paulb

Old Sep 1st 2006, 8:34 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News from Paulb

dont venture in here much these days so missed your update paul...
well done on the promotion - congratulations!!!
glad to hear you are making roots and starting to settle ... also good to hear kids are settling well - always a worry for us parents!
keep the updates coming!
sue x
Old Sep 3rd 2006, 8:27 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulb
Hi Beth

It depends how you cope with heat as an individual I guess. My wife and my mam struggled, I wasnt too bothered but its an individual thing. It was constant though, hot or very hot!! Where you headed...Bayside in Bris or Melly??

Paul
Got the email....what's wrong with hot hot hot... it's getting that way again now and the clothes are getting less once again... .
Old Sep 3rd 2006, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on the promotion Paul
Heres hoping they make it permanent

Ali
Old Sep 3rd 2006, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Alison1967
Congratulations on the promotion Paul
Heres hoping they make it permanent

Ali

Thanks for that
Old Sep 3rd 2006, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Thanks for that

hey Paul,
You haven't answered my question yet! Is that because I'm just too damn nosey?
Pizza girl. x
Old Sep 4th 2006, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Time for a brief update.

We are now owners of a piece of Australia after buying a block of land in Mount Martha. We have started the process of organising a builder and if all goes to plan, they should be starting to build about November, and taking 7 months after that to complete.

To help fund this, I was fortunate to get a promotion to team manager of the community mental health team, starting September 4th. Its only for 9 months at first, covering leave, but fingers crossed. Felt a bit cheeky applying as I had only been here 4 months, but I thought what the hell. Anyway....I got it, which means a different role, probably more stress (initially), but definitely more money.
Kids are settled in kinder now, and seem to love it. I have made more friends through starting to play soccer again, and I'm looking forward to the cricket season and getting involved with a local team. AND, Joanne has started to play tennis :scared:
Summers on its way and so are the relatives which should be nice

So there we go, thats whats happening down here.
Definitely feeling more settled, but as I said in my last update, it isn't all roses, but certainly pretty damn good most of the time
hi paul,

good to hear from you and glad all is well.
sounds like you are settling into melly life there, do you miss queensland?
we are still in sunny townsville and loving it, cant believe we have been here nearly a year can you?
like you say, life isnt all roses, but for us too, most of the time its pretty blimmin close, love all about it now, even stuff that used to annoy me.
take care and keep in touch

Trish
Old Sep 8th 2006, 4:23 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jimtrish
hi paul,

good to hear from you and glad all is well.
sounds like you are settling into melly life there, do you miss queensland?
we are still in sunny townsville and loving it, cant believe we have been here nearly a year can you?
like you say, life isnt all roses, but for us too, most of the time its pretty blimmin close, love all about it now, even stuff that used to annoy me.
take care and keep in touch

Trish
Time flies when you having fun... actually in Oz it's too much too do and not enough time/days off where as in UK was too much time and not enough to do. One year for us to on Sept 29th... .