New Zealand nursing council

Old Jun 16th 2016, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

inkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Zealand nursing council

(Frustrated scream) after much toing and froing with getting the right documents with the right requirements ( some of which such as individual module marks for my nursing course we're not noted as a requirement originally ) I'm just waiting for the NMC to send my verification the problem now arises that I'm due to revalidate in 31st Aug whilst this will not be a problem over here,I can foresee in my crystal ball that the NZNC will politely tell me to bigger off and resend the verification after my reval with as Brits know trying to get the NMC to do anything at a quick pace is like pulling hens teeth

Last edited by inkedneonurse; Jun 16th 2016 at 7:53 am. Reason: Mistake